PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Androfill Discount Program for Members of PhalloBoards & Europeans

Androfill Discount Program for Members of PhalloBoards & Europeans 3 years 10 months ago #1308697823

Our Sponsor Androfill (based in the U.K.) is now offering 5%-off on all procedures by following the directions below. Every bit counts in this Economic climate, and for those on the fence (especially European members), this may be a good opportunity to take advantage of the price break.

(1) First visit https://tinyurl.com/book-androfill

(2) Then select your Consultation form, fill out the boxes, and submit.

(3) Upon submission you'll see a new page where you can pay to complete the booking. There you will see a link that says "I have a coupon" --> use that and enter the code PB2022

(4) Proceed to the payment form and you're all set!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Donaldcew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Androfill Discount Program for Members of PhalloBoards & Europeans 2 years 2 months ago #1308706621

is this discount still working

Androfill Discount Program for Members of PhalloBoards & Europeans 2 years 2 months ago #1308706624

fightclub wrote: is this discount still working

Yes I believe PhalloBoards members still receive a 5% discount upon booking, and the new discount code is PB2022 (also updated in original post).

Androfill Discount Program for Members of PhalloBoards & Europeans 1 year 9 months ago #1308708095

Errgh. NOw I see this.

Another vote here for Dr Horn (sorry still can't stop doing a finbar saunders) on his name.

But great surgeon.

Androfill Discount Program for Members of PhalloBoards & Europeans 1 year 6 months ago #1308708899

Does this apply to any of the US offices with Androfill?

Androfill Discount Program for Members of PhalloBoards & Europeans 1 year 6 months ago #1308708900

runner.mark wrote: Does this apply to any of the US offices with Androfill?

I believe this only applies to their U.K. practice with Dr. Horn, however I will run it by Francis this week and if any updates are available, I'll share them here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: runner.mark

Androfill Discount Program for Members of PhalloBoards & Europeans 1 year 6 months ago #1308708985

Thank you for the follow up! I met with Dr Galope at Lasting Impressions in NJ, and he was great!

• Page: