TOPIC: Is Penuma is mistake? Already signed up

Is Penuma is mistake? Already signed up 3 years 10 months ago #1308697707

• BigWilly
  • BigWilly's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey guys

New to the forum, I stumbled across this as I was looking for more info on Penuma. Ive already signed the required preliminary paperwork, and I am supposed to have the procedure done Sept 1. Already took the time off work and everything.

Honestly I'm a little freaked out now after reading some of these posts. I'm trying to figure out if maybe the bad experiences are just a small minority of patients. Elist's website states he's done over 3000 of these, if say, only 50-100 went wrong, thats still pretty good odds. Plus he's the only procedure that is FDA approved. From my understanding, and friends I have that are doctors, it is NOT easy to get an FDA approval. If this implant was so horrific how did he get the FDA to sign on?

I am definitely thinking hard about cancelling though. I really dont know what to do. I was SO hopeful about this. He had been featured in many reputable magazines and his websites seem so legit.

My size has never been great, especially Flaccid. When I'm Erect its a little better, definitely a Grower, but still small and Flaccid it's very small. To make matters worse I am also a very large man, 6'5 250lbs, which makes my small size look even smaller. Its so embarrassing when I'm not Erect, my ex gf of over 2 years never saw my penis unless I at least had a semi. Which is exhausting when you live with someone and it also made her wonder why I would never get naked in front of her. She would want to take showers together or just lay naked with me and I couldn't do it. After sex I would immediately put my underwear back on before my penis shrunk back to its tiny Flaccid state.

So I guess I'm just trying to get more information and hear from guys who have had this, heard stories, etc. One thing I didn't know is that Erect length decreases!?! Why is that? I can't afford to lose any length, and if I have to sacrifice length for Girth whats the point anyway? Also, if I dont go Penuma, are there any other options for enlargement, surgical or non? I've tried jelquing with little results. I know pills and shit don't work. Im SO bummed. Finding these boards has been a blessing and a curse. I finally thought I was going to get the Dick I wanted. Why God made me 6'5 with a below average penis I'll never know. Girls always expect bc im tall that I will have a big Dick, its had such a profound negative impact on my life. The looks of disappointment when my pants come off. Anyway, I finally thought I had it figured out. However I guess I am grateful for discovering that I was possibly going into something that is unsafe.

Any feedback, thoughts, advice appreciated.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Penuma is mistake? Already signed up 3 years 10 months ago #1308697708

"Finding these boards has been a blessing and a curse." I don't think that's fair to say... after all, how would access to authentic patient reviews be a curse? How would a revelation that a Doctor's mass marketing campaign is designed to bury testimonials like the ones found on penis forums be a curse? I can promise you that finding this site before undergoing your scheduled procedure will be nothing short of a blessing.

The first thing I recommend you do is to read as many Elist / Penuma related topics by using the search function. The vast majority of the content you're looking for is going to be found over at our previous iteration known as PhalloBoards 2.0 : PhalloBoards.websitetoolbox.com (that said, most of the topics found there can also be found in our Archived section here on 3.0).

PhalloBoards is a No-Silicone Zone. A majority of the top practitioners in Phalloplasty all denounced its use, be it rigid silicone (like the Penuma) or silicone oil (filler injections). This is due to concerns regarding safety and efficacy.

It doesn't help that we've had a history with shills, legal threats, and the highest rate of botched procedures as it pertains to all-things silicone. While silicone can be useful in specific applications in the body, it just makes for a poor candidate for penis enlargement.

Worst of it all is that even if you were to have a successful procedure without it once causing complication, you still have a cold, rigid implant protruding like a dildo insert ... granted, penis enlargement procedures artificially increase size which means it wont appear 100% natural, but it ought not be 100% obvious either... some semblance of retaining a "natural" look is important for many men.

I say this respectfully, but I'd spend the time between now and September focusing on weight & health. Between the pubic fat pad and improved circulation, you might find natural gains there alone. It'll just make you feel better and more confident overall.

Yes there are other viable, safer, and more consistent options but I don't think it would be responsible pointing you in those directions, at least not yet. Your best bet is to review your current situation, your health, and go from there.

These forums will not be your curse, I promise you that.

Good luck.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Is Penuma is mistake? Already signed up 3 years 10 months ago #1308697712

• BigWilly
Thank you for your expedient reply, and for your honest assessment. I do know that losing some weight will help. Im not grossly overweight or anything, but I could stand to lose a few pounds. Being 6'5 I carry my weight well, but I do seem to notice that guys on the thinner side always seem to look like they have bigger dicks lol. I have been exercising more frequently so ill keep that up.

I was wondering what you would think about me showing some of these posts to the guy named Ray, who is my surgery consultant with Dr. Elist? I did as you said and researched some of the older topics, and now I'm definitely reconsidering the procedure. Obviously I'm sure he would poo poo these testimonials, but I'd be curious to see his response.

Also, I agree with you, a somewhat natural appearance is important to me. I definitely don't want my Dick to look like some freakish thing, even if its bigger. The before/after on Dr. Elist site seem to look pretty natural after though, but it does seem like you can tell something is in there.

The reason I said curse was because I had such high hopes for this. I finally thought that I had found the answer. All my life I have battled with this issue, always feeling less than, not enough, not the man I want to be. My size and stature have helped somewhat, girls seems to like taller guys, but then when it's time for the magic to happen, I feel that I cant give my partners what they need, or what I want to give them. Dr. Elist had given me hope, hope beyond hope that I could finally be the man I want to be. I dont necessarily feel that all of my manhood is predicated on my Cock size, but let's face it, whether people want to admit it or not, it's a big deal. It matters. It just does, no matter what people want to say.

I will give some serious thought to the matter and continue research. Thankfully I haven't paid for the procedure yet, just filled out the preliminary paperwork and set the appointment. I can cancel anytime as well. I guess the saying, "if something looks too good to be true, it probably isn't" comes into play here. It just seemed way to good, and way too easy, to be real. Im very depressed though. This was to be my Bday present to myself, and I thought my life was changing. Ive been single for some time now, mainly bc my Dick size tbh, and I had hopes of really getting back to dating again after the healing process. I'm just super bummed.

Why will you not help point me in the direction of some other options? I understand you feel that the health part is important, however I am exercising regularly, and I eat pretty healthy. Im not very overweight or anything. Maybe just 15-20 lbs, like I said I am 6'5, so even getting down to 225-230 is good for me. I dont smoke or drink or do drugs. I think it would be helpful if I had some hope of maybe something else to help. Something to look forward to that can assist with this lifetime issue ive had.

Thanks again.

Is Penuma is mistake? Already signed up 3 years 10 months ago #1308697717

Pardon me, I failed to take your height into account. Typically 250lbs is on the heavier side for most non-athletes and I didn't calculate your height visually. You say you carry it well which is even better, and I apologize if I insinuated you were unhealthily overweight.

I suspect Dr. Elist & Company are going to say any number of falsehoods to detract you from the obvious truths. If I were to guess? "That forum has a grudge against Dr. E," or "that forum is owned by a competitor and is going to put up fake reviews," or etc etc etc. What else could he say in order to save face?

The reason I wasn't going to "point you in a certain direction" was because I felt that you needed to resolve your current situation (cancel or continue with implant, consult with their clinic, etc) before advancing any new options. Furthermore, it's public knowledge that this site is now Sponsored by multiple Clinics (not owned) and it would reek of bias to intervene by recommending "one of my guys" instead.

If & when you're ready to examine other options, you'll have dermal fillers (non-surgical) and Dermal Grafts (surgical) as considerably safer and more effective options each with their own pros & cons. I have no problem recommending my Sponsors because I only extend Sponsorship opportunities to Clinics that specialize in penis enlargement (or that penis enlargement is a significant part of their operation) and that these Sponsors must exhibit the 3-E's: experience, expertise, and ethics. I've even turned down Sponsorship to one well-known Clinic, while black-listing others I'll never take money from due to their failure to adhere to the 3-E's.

*Note* for those who don't know, despite having Sponsors, I DO NOT act as a referral service and I DO NOT make commission on patient referrals. And for those who are new and haven't read through my Sponsor policy - I do not delete or censor negative reviews if they can be verified. The information found here will remain free-flowing as long as they are within Forum Rules.

Good luck in your search. If this desire for penile enhancement is a major priority at this time in your life, you'll have no problem putting in the necessary time investment, there is plenty here to read. Feel free to post questions in other related topics, and you can always private message (PM) members (or myself) with any additional questions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noxcuse, BigWilly

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Is Penuma is mistake? Already signed up 3 years 10 months ago #1308697724

• Fa20dit
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm in the same boat. I'm 6'2 288lbs with a FL of 1" and EL of 5". I only date ebony females so it sucks when it comes down to having sex if I'm not semi Erect.

Is Penuma is mistake? Already signed up 3 years 10 months ago #1308697725

• BigWilly
Thanks Skeptical, appreciate your responses.

I would not take you trying to save me pain and possible life altering negative consequences as being biased lol. I understand you may be sponsored here or whatever, but ultimately my safety is my #1 concern, even over having a bigger Dick. So I thank you for your attention to the matter.

I have been in contact with Dr. Solomon, I hear he may a good alternative and safer methods than Penuma. I did email Ray, my surgery consultant with Dr. Elist back, just awaiting his response. I did not directly quote any of these posts or forums, just summarized many of the things I read.

I am hoping that by the end of the summer I will have some plan in place to help overcome this terrible curse I have been stricken with. I cant lie and say I am totally ruling out Penuma, however I am still researching and will make a decision.

I just took a shower after work today and it even more solidified my reserve to do something. I csnt believe how tiny my Dick is Flaccid, it literally looks like a child's penis. I cant even believe I've had girls willing to date me. Sigh.

Anyway, thanks for your continued assistance. I will post back with the reply I get from Ray at Elist's office.

Take care.

Is Penuma is mistake? Already signed up 3 years 10 months ago #1308697726

• BigWilly
Yeah man its awful. I just took a shower after work today and had the courage to actually look in the mirror at my Dick when it was totally Flaccid, which I normally never do bc it depresses me too much. Sure enough, horror set it. I cant believe as a 6'5 man with broad shoulders and muscular features, I have a Dick as small as I do. Its a cosmic fucking joke. Someone is laughing their head off man. If I was 5'8 it would still be small, but at least look kind of ok, but at ny size it's just laughable. Smh
The following user(s) said Thank You: geraldev

Is Penuma is mistake? Already signed up 3 years 10 months ago #1308697727

Dr. Solomon is very experienced and I believe he may still be offering virtual consultations, something you may want to look into if you haven't already.

I think giving yourself till the end of Summer is a sufficient time to both do the research and to collect your thoughts & goals. Good luck!

Is Penuma is mistake? Already signed up 3 years 3 months ago #1308701082

Hello,

Post penuma Removal, how long should one wait before beginning to stretch. I assume there must be some time allotted to letting it heal?

Thank you.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream