Looking for Ellanse in Europe 3 years 10 months ago #1308697577

• fightclub
  • fightclub's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello guys, new folk here , been PEin for almost 8 years off and on
I started right on average with a 5.7" Bpel and 4.7" mid girth, uncut
Right now im at 6.8-7" bpel (depending on the day), and 5.1"mid girth - 5.5" base girth

Right now I have plenty of loose skin and turkey neck, so first I want to get rid of it (penoscrotal web) on a local urologist
After that I plan to take Ellanse E, conservative approach,I want to gain 0.5"-0.6" MAX on mid shaft
That would put me at 7"x5.6" (6" at base), so pretty much on top 1% in terms of volume according to calcsd.netlify.app/
What do you guys recommend in terms of clinics in Europe? Androfill UK looks good option for around 3K for 10ml, heard Moorgate is more expensive also

Also heard Ellanse is lasting more according to some guys reports, due to collagen stimulation as its only needed to top up with 50% or less after a lot of years which would make it cheaper in the long term.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for Ellanse in Europe 3 years 10 months ago #1308697579

Androfill is the best option. Moorgate, in my opinion, looks like a real cowboy operation. Their videos are absurd. They pay actors to wear white coats and talk about PE procedures as if they are real Dr's. It would be comedic if PE didn't potentially have such serious consequences.

It's hard to believe these are real:

Last edit: by hoddle10.

Looking for Ellanse in Europe 3 years 10 months ago #1308697580

hoddle10 wrote: Androfill is the best option. Moorgate, in my opinion, looks like a real cowboy operation. There videos are absurd. They pay actors to wear white coats and talk about PE procedures as if they are real Dr's. It would be comedic if PE didn't potentially have such serious consequences.

It's hard to believe these are real:

Jesus Christ.

That's... something else lol. But they must be legit. They have stethoscopes. Except for neck tie guy.

Looking for Ellanse in Europe 3 years 10 months ago #1308697581

I'm pretty sure the top one isn't even in that room and it's just a green screen.

Looking for Ellanse in Europe 3 years 10 months ago #1308697584

I never saw that 4th video, what in living heaven or hell did I just watch?!

Looking for Ellanse in Europe 3 years 10 months ago #1308697657

Hi fight club.

I’ve had Ellansé E at Androfill, and I haven’t had the best results thus far. It’s probably easiest to read through my old posts on here for an in-depth understanding of the complications, but in summary my filler has not been injected deep enough.

I’m enquiring about getting my results improved with Androfill as I want to give them the chance to correct the issues, so hopefully the journey will be worth it, but as it stands I’m really disappointed with the result.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liberati

Looking for Ellanse in Europe 3 years 10 months ago #1308697658

Machinations wrote: Hi fight club.

I’ve had Ellansé E at Androfill, and I haven’t had the best results thus far. It’s probably easiest to read through my old posts on here for an in-depth understanding of the complications, but in summary my filler has not been injected deep enough.

I’m enquiring about getting my results improved with Androfill as I want to give them the chance to correct the issues, so hopefully the journey will be worth it, but as it stands I’m really disappointed with the result.

I know it's a bit of a hassle and can even be a bit intimidating, despite the anonymity, but would you consider posting photos of your issue?

Looking for Ellanse in Europe 3 years 10 months ago #1308697662

• fightclub
  • fightclub's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Machinations wrote: Hi fight club.

Those are definitely some awful news. Hope Androfill can offer you a reverse or fix solution for free.

Looking for Ellanse in Europe 3 years 10 months ago #1308697663

You definitely don't need to risking a PE procedure anyway at your size. Spend that money on taking girls to nice restaurants etc instead.

Looking for Ellanse in Europe 3 years 9 months ago #1308697769

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11
This patient has a couple of issues, and we will continue to work with him to improve the result.
The patient will see us sometime soon for more Ellanse at no cost.

We continue to be cautious about using Ellanse, particularly in regard to patients who have not tried Hyaluronic acid first.
This patient was the first in our clinic who jumped the HA step and went straight to Ellanse. The other approx 90 Ellanse patients who preceded him were all original HA patients and none have had significant problems with HA or subsequently with Ellanse.

We think that patients should first try HA to see whether they have any aspect of their anatomy that is unusual or more likely to lead to sub-optimal results.
In some patients, dermal filler is more likely to migrate, particularly down to the foreskin region and it can be difficult to keep it out of there. Other patients have one or two circumferential bands of tighter tissue halfway down the penis, which resist expansion... after filler, it can look like the penis has a rubber band around the centre. Other patients have quite a lot of room in the layer in which the filler is injected, nearly until the foreskin when that layer abruptly tightens leading to a cliff edge. These problems and some others are best discovered first with Hyaluronic acid, a filler which we can easily dissolve.

In this particular case, Ellanse has migrated into the area under the foreskin, leaving two lumps. One lump was successfully reduced with Kenalog40, the other remains stubborn and Dr Horn is proposing to either excise it, or break it up using other surgical instruments. The patient also has a tight circumferential band of tissue just before the foreskin. Although our aftercare instructions for dermal filler are I believe sufficiently comprehensive, it is possible that I could have improved the outcome of this particular procedure by providing additional coaching on moulding and pressing filler out of the under foreskin region. This is a second reason to try HA first before Ellanse... to gain experience in moulding and aftercare with a reversible filler first, before proceeding to a filler which can't be altered (or at least not easily altered).

If a patient wishes to try Ellanse, they are recommended to first try a small amount of an inexpensive HA, for example, 8ml MD/Pluryal for £1,400 / US$1,800.
This is to make sure, using a very safe substance which we can easily reverse, that there is nothing unique about their anatomy which makes them a difficult candidate for dermal filler, and this also gives patients some practice with dermal filler moulding and aftercare. Ideally, they will like HA enough after trying it, that they will not bother with a higher-risk product.

After trying HA, if they still want to proceed to an Ellanse procedure, we will credit them half the cost of their HA practice round, against the price of the Ellanse procedure.
They can keep the HA, or have it dissolved away prior to Ellanse. This means it will have cost them an additional £700 / $900 to try HA first, I would do this myself, and as it happens, have done.

In other developments regarding Ellanse, the UK distributor Sinclair has told us that Ellanse E (4 years) is no longer available, and potentially Ellanse L (3 years) will also be withdrawn, leaving only the Ellanse S (1 year) and M (2 years). This takes away a lot of the benefit of the product in terms of longer duration. However, I believe the main benefit of Ellanse remains the hardness, the difference being particularly noticeable versus HA when we start to talk about more than a 0.75 inch / 2 cm gain in circumference.

Last edit: by Androfill.

Looking for Ellanse in Europe 3 years 9 months ago #1308697770

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11
In the UK now regular GPs, injector nurses, and even a beauty therapist are offering HA to the penis.
Moorgate is starting to look good by comparison.
This Moorgate doctor performs Length + Girth under general "anaesthesiak"

Last edit: by Androfill.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream