• Page:

TOPIC: Questions about Morganstern

Questions about Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308697534

• falafel99
  • falafel99's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, like many of you, I initially was enamored with the idea of getting a Dr. Elist implant, but after reading the horror stories here, I don't think I'll be going through with it.

Many folks here tout the benefits of Ellanse, and cite Morganstern's practice as being very good. Morganstern's website, however, only mentions a fat-transfer method. All the before/after pics are of people who also had a lengthening procedure, which isn't really explained or mentioned.

Has anyone here had experience with Morganstern? Specifically, the fat transfer technique mentioned on his website. Would there be any benefit in combining that with Ellanse? Sorry, I'm pretty new to the world of PE. I'd appreciate any insight you guys have.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Questions about Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308697538

Here is review from one person on this site, he had with Dr.Carney who works at morganstern www.phalloboards.info/forum/general-disc...carney.html?start=30

Questions about Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308697539

• falafel99
  • falafel99's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Okay, thank you. By the way, do you know how I can view images? I am unable to see any images right now.

Questions about Morganstern 3 years 10 months ago #1308697540

Premium Membership is required to view attachments. You have to be logged in and select a subscription option: phalloboards.info/index.php?option=com_rdsubs

Otherwise all written content will always remain free and accessible, regardless of whether you're a member or visitor.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream