TOPIC: Advice needed

Advice needed 3 years 11 months ago #1308697329

• Poncho
  • Poncho's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys,

Firstly I have only discovered this amazing group today and have joined straight away.

I'm a 30 year old fit man, but lack so much self confidence due to my paranoia over my Flaccid size and Girth size and when Erect.

I feel totally useless as a man. I've had away and stayed away from sexual encounters most of my life.

I've decided to actively look into enhancements a few years back but the past 10 months I've been vigorously searching Drs etc.

I wanted to get my ligament cut and fat transferred. I was about to book n for the procedure for September but due to the virus I'm holding off just yet.

My question to the group is has anyone had this done? Was it painful? Does Girth size change much? Does the Erect penis rise lower?

About myself. I haven't measured myself before this post but Flaccid I'm about 1.5/Inch. My Girth is very small very skinny. My erections point almost to straight up nearly flattened to my stomach.

I've also been looking into PMMA also, but should I wait to get the ligament and fat transfer done first? Then get the PMMA?

And also how much Girth can you gain both by fat transfer or PMMA on your first go? Erect Girth for me is a mere 3.5 inches. I would hope to get to 6/7.5 is that too unrealistic?

Anyone with any personal stories, or feedback and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Advice needed 3 years 11 months ago #1308697333

Hi Poncho, I think there are better options out there than fat transfer. Though there are the occasional success story, more often than not, guys tend to regret having a fat transfer, as the fat can feel soft, absorb unevenly and become lumpy. These days, most men are opting for cosmetic fillers, such as HA, PMMA or Ellanse. PMMA (permanent) and Ellanse (long lasting) tend to be the preferred choices, as despite not being easily reversible, like HA, they stimulate your own collagen, which is firmer than HA and usually feels more natural.

I'd get the lig cut first and then decide which Girth option you are most comfortable with. With the lig cut, I'd recommend avoiding the V/Y incision.

Advice needed 3 years 11 months ago #1308697344

If you're 3.5 Erect, getting to 5" would put you in the top 77 percent which is really good, and a reasonable target. Don't worry about doing it in 1 shot. You'd be better doing it over 2 or 3 rounds. Take your time.

Advice needed 3 years 11 months ago #1308697345

Poncho wrote: And also how much Girth can you gain both by fat transfer or PMMA on your first go? Erect Girth for me is a mere 3.5 inches. I would hope to get to 6/7.5 is that too unrealistic?

Anyone with any personal stories, or feedback and advice would be greatly appreciated.

A 7-Inch Girth is rare, even for people with Girth enhancement (and typically they started closer to 5"+), I'd go ahead and scratch this absurd number/goal out of your mind. By all accounts, 5" Girth is modest (and would be a game changer for you, trust me) and 5.5" Girth is certifiably thick. If I were you, I'd aim for modest goals and whatever else you can get (within reason) would be a plus.

You have to ask yourself which has more importance, actual circumference OR natural aesthetics. I ask because your realistic gains depend heavily on how you prioritize size vs looks.

Two other important questions to figure out how "realistic" potential gains are: what is your Erect length? The longer you are, the more filler product you can probably take without jeopardizing aesthetics. Also, would you describe your glans (relative to your shaft) as small, proportionate, or mushroom (big)? Because there is no viable means to significantly enlarge the glans, the dwarfing effect is inevitable (your shaft gets thicker while your glans remain the same). If you have small-ish glans, any significant boost in shaft circumference will have a noticeable dwarfing (especially when Flaccid).

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Advice needed 3 years 11 months ago #1308697427

• donjuan
  • Thank you received: 9
Yes that 6/7.5 is way too unrealistic. Take it one step at a time and focus on your ligament cut. Then make minor trial with various fillers and start slow and go from there. What tends to happen is you undergo the procedure and realise its limitations and then adapt accordingly.

Advice needed 3 years 11 months ago #1308697439

• donjuan
  • Thank you received: 9
Maybe include some pics so we can get a better sense

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream