PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Avanti Derma - Skype - Zoom - COVID19 - Update (April 22)

Avanti Derma - Skype - Zoom - COVID-19 Update 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697275

All right, guys, it's been extended.
As health officials fear that Mexico is entering phase 3 of the pandemic, travel restrictions and non-essential business closure are in effect through April 30.
The border is open, almost empty, but they also have restrictions allowing US citizens to go through if they have a valid reason under their criteria.
Avanti Derma is now temporarily closed until Sunday, May 3, and we hope to go back in full strength as of May 4.
In the meantime, I have taken control of the email communications (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) since Diana, and the rest of our personnel are home-bounded.
So far, none of the members of Avanti Derma have shown respiratory symptoms or tested positive to COVID-19, and we have no reports of patients (especially those that came from problem areas) dealing with the virus.
I have been in contact with prospective patients through Skype and Zoom. If interested, please send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., so we set up an appointment to establish the video-conference.
I hope to start seeing you guys in May.
DrC
The following user(s) said Thank You: think, Bigdreamer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Avanti Derma - Skype - Zoom - COVID-19 Update 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697281

Avanti Derma wrote: All right, guys, it's been extended.
As health officials fear that Mexico is entering phase 3 of the pandemic, travel restrictions and non-essential business closure are in effect through April 30.
The border is open, almost empty, but they also have restrictions allowing US citizens to go through if they have a valid reason under their criteria.
Avanti Derma is now temporarily closed until Sunday, May 3, and we hope to go back in full strength as of May 4.
In the meantime, I have taken control of the email communications (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) since Diana, and the rest of our personnel are home-bounded.
So far, none of the members of Avanti Derma have shown respiratory symptoms or tested positive to COVID-19, and we have no reports of patients (especially those that came from problem areas) dealing with the virus.
I have been in contact with prospective patients through Skype and Zoom. If interested, please send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., so we set up an appointment to establish the video-conference.
I hope to start seeing you guys in May.
DrC

Glad you're all healthy and well. The uncertainty is unfortunate. I was just about to book another session. Still want to pull the trigger... just wish I had a crystal ball.

Avanti Derma - Skype - Zoom - COVID19 - Update (April 22) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697476

Hello all,
Thank you very much to those patients and prospective patients that have contacted by email, Skype, and Zoom during these otherwise dull days.
Unfortunately, this situation will have to continue throughout May.
Travel restrictions are in effect until May 20th, and Mexico's stay-at-home policy is active until May 18th.
I have crossed the international border only once since March 18th, and there is a US checkpoint right before the Mexican customs, where they randomly stop cars and ask passengers to justify their trip to Mexico.
On the way back to the US, the process is nothing but usual, with the exception that the traffic is light.
However, we won't rush and will extend our precautions until the end of the month, so appointments are open from June 1st.
We will have to reopen under certain circumstances:
1) Patients must be spaced-out, and companions have to wait in their hotel room or the general lobby of the building, downstairs. No waiting rooms provided until further notice.
2) Patients must show-up at the exact time of their appointment; our receptionist will measure their temperature with a laser no-touch thermometer, and they will receive antiseptic gel, gloves, and a mask that they must wear at all times while inside Avanti Derma.
3) We will provide a new intake form to screen for possible COVID19 symptoms, in compliance with the current public health rules.
4) The protocol applies to follow up sessions.
We hope we can see an easement in regulations and restrictions by the time that we start retaking patients.
Good luck to all, please follow your local guidelines.
DrC
The following user(s) said Thank You: billInASuit

• Page: