PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Proportions (Photos Inside)

Proportions (Photos Inside) 4 years 9 hours ago #1308697231

I'm almost decided to go through with round 2 at Avanti Derma. My first round was a complete success, and I couldn't be happier. I started at 5.25" EG, and now I'm at 6". My only hesitation is the proportions. Now, when I woke up with my first Erection after my procedure, I had a very strange shape. It was inflamed, so it was quite a bit shorter than usual, but also much thicker. It was about 6.5" around, but that was mostly in width, and it looked pretty odd. And, of course, there was no gradual taper toward the glans. Just a precipitous drop. I'm attaching a picture. Of course, the inflammation went down, and I ended up at my current 6", which I love. If I do another round, I should end up at around 6.5", just as I was when I was inflamed. My question is whether it would have the same odd proportions as it did when inflamed. What does everyone think?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: figueiredao

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Proportions (Photo Inside) 4 years 6 hours ago #1308697232

The swelling can be deceiving. A 6.5" final result (fully healed, 6 weeks + out) wont have the puffiness that a 6.5" swollen penis has, and that makes comparing the two impractical (imo). Do you mind attaching a current photo? It could help us better gauge proportion.

If you "couldn't be happier" with your gains, you're looking at two choices (imo): keep what you have, call it a success and move on, -OR- seek out minimal-to-modest volume, and don't chase measurement goals. If you tell Dr. C or Dr. Morales you want to maintain proportion, you need to come to accept that whatever the final result is should be welcome, and hitting the "6.5" benchmark is only a plus, not a necessity. This could entail traveling & lodging for as few as 10cc's (a hypothetical). If you can come to peace with this, then maybe the latter option of a "top-off" round is feasible.

While we're on the topic, for those who have also considered the prospect of getting additional rounds strictly for more gains (irrespective of filler), here's some advice:
  • Determine how important aesthetics are vs size gains. The tightrope act of getting "thicker" while also "looking natural" is an honest conversation you have to have with both yourself and your performing physician.
  • Second rounds are often inevitable for touch-ups, Revision, and additional Girth. If you venture beyond a third round purely for Girth, the likelihood of aesthetic irregularities increase. The exception are instances where a patient opts to have very minimal product injected per round, pursuing a very conservative approach. This exception is arguably the most ideal scenario with any filler, but is also the costliest & least practical.
  • Penises with naturally large glans can accommodate more Girth because it wont experience the kind of proportional dwarfing you see with smaller glans.
  • Long shafts can also accommodate more Girth visually (whereas shorter lengths can suffer from a "Coke can" appearance).
  • Be mindful of the permanence, semi-permanence, and temporary nature of your filler. Permanent fillers (i.e. PMMA) especially ought to have as much consideration before committing to more Girth. Like with other permanent body modifications, you pretty much have it for a lifetime.

Proportions (Photo Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697236

Of course. I'm watching a current Erect pic. Looks very nice and natural, I'd say.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Proportions (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697269

It looks great

Proportions (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697273

Thank you. Yes, I'm very pleased with round one. The question is just whether round two would make it look weird.

Proportions (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697284

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: Thank you. Yes, I'm very pleased with round one. The question is just whether round two would make it look weird.

It still looks as if your glans are slightly larger than the shaft. I'd say you could definitely fit another session in there without it looking unnatural.

Proportions (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697285

I don't think anyone would raise the 'unnatural' flag with one more session. That said though, your results now are great. But I get it.

Proportions (Photo Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697292

That looks great. If you get another round I would not do much or you might end up with a traffic cone lol.

Proportions (Photo Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697293

I'm really not too concerned about being thicker at the base than near the head. My only concern is having that very precipitous drop in Girth right at the circ scar area.

Proportions (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697294

justn8 wrote: I don't think anyone would raise the 'unnatural' flag with one more session. That said though, your results now are great. But I get it.

Yeah, we're all here because we're willing to do something totally unnecessary, lol.

Proportions (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697360

Looks great so far bro.

Proportions (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697370

Texas wrote: Looks great so far bro.

Thank you. Yes, round one turned out great.

Proportions (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697391

I think you've had an amazing result. I would never risk another round if I were in your shoes.

If you can't get the job done with that thing, then another round of PMMA isn't going to help!

Proportions (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697393

hoddle10 wrote: I think you've had an amazing result. I would never risk another round if I were in your shoes.

If you can't get the job done with that thing, then another round of PMMA isn't going to help!

Ok, what would be your hesitation if you were in my shoes? Risk of odd proportions? Risk of a lumpy result?

Proportions (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697394

I always see it as a risk/reward thing.

The rewards one gets from going from below average, to big, is often huge. So many guys see their confidence sky rocket and go from being sexual hermits, due to insecurities, to complete studs. If a guy is obsessing about his size to the point he's not making the most of his life then I think it's reasonable to risk having a foreign body and the potential complications that come with that, injected. However, once a guy is already huge (and despite what it seems on here at times, 6" genuinely is huge), then is it really worth the risk? I mean is your confidence or the sexual satisfaction of your partners really going to increase that much or at all? Is it worth fucking up such an amazing result, just to gain another 1/2" or so? I'd be surprised if the majority of women wouldn't actually prefer a 6" Girth to a 6.5" Girth. And I think the chances of improving on the aesthetics of your current penis are close to zero. The chances of making it look less appealing to the majority of women are surely over 90%. I'm not saying it will look weird or ugly, but ultimately, there is sure to be a slightly less proportional look to it than a natural penis.

I just think you've got so little gain and so much to lose. Often we see results and straight away it's apparent that they would benefit from a second round, due to either poor gains or a clear odd looking contour or even both. But you've have an amazing result. Ride off into the sunset!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82, WonderingMatias

Last edit: by hoddle10.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream