PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. Carney (Photos Inside)

Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697113

Might be a little early, but I decided to make this here. I have been in talks with Allen for a little while now, and have settled on my preferred option. I have a phone consultation Tuesday morning for the Perm Maxl operation. Funds are available, so really just need to schedule it. Hoping one is available soon. After my call, I'll update with a date.

I have done PE off and on for a while, but never dedicated. About 2 months ago, I started pretty strict with a light Hanging, jelq, and angion 2.0 routine, using laser/red light therapy to warm up and as a finish. It is a short session daily, with only one 2.5LB hang for 20 minutes and about 50 reps of everything else. Occasionally doing manual work twice, but only Hanging once daily. I've seen some pretty good results, actually. I feel like I could make some solid gains this way, but i just have had my head wrapped around this procedure for a while. I think once I'm healed, my routine will get me to where I want to be. I'll update with stats and stuff this weekend. I have to take my pics to send to the clinic before Tuesday, and I'll take the same style pics after healing.

Anyone here have it done already, and can tell me what to expect? Pretty nervous about it, to be honest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jonnarid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr. Carney 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697114

I have not undergone your specific procedure but I will say that Dr. Carney has exhibited some pretty good results overall via patient reviews (on this forum and 2.0), and he's purportedly pleasant to work with (a.k.a. good bedside manner).

If you end up getting lengthening, you'll want to continue employing those stretching/Hanging techniques post-op to maximize and/or cement gains. Of course, per doctor instruction.

Good luck!

Dr. Carney 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697115

Interesting read on the megamaxl procedure. However it seems more beneficial to uncircumcised vs Circumcised due to having more penis skin.

Last edit: by Sinisterone.

Dr. Carney 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697117

I've been reading on his work for a few months now. Excited about it, but also nervous. And yeah, I know that it requires Hanging afterwards, too. For 6 months, according to them. So, I've been working on it some beforehand. Getting used to it, I guess. There is definitely a learning curve.

Dr. Carney 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697118

Personally I would only do this procedure if you are also prepared to have Ellanse or PMMA.

I think fat transfers might actually now have a place in PE, as they seem to mix well with stimulatory fillers like Ellanse and FFT. The biggest problem with FFT has always been that often the fat absorbs unevenly, leaving the penis looking and feeling odd. Often the only way to correct this was via invasive surgery, with can cause bad scarring and tissue loss. I know this as it happened to me. However, these days, the vast majority of these issues can be fixed by adding filler. So suddenly the major concerns of FFT, aren't so major anymore.

I really wish I'd never had my fat cut out. Just typing about it now makes my blood boil. I've got a penis full of scar bands, lost skin and my penis now bends. When I could have just gone to see Dr C, had 10 cc of 10% PMMA and it would have evened everything out nicely and firmed my penis up. I spent about $25,000 and wasted years of my life, when had I gone to Dr C, at the time, PMMA was $1500!

Dr. Carney 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697122

That's a great way to look at it. I am not against filler in any way. But, this looks to be closer to my goals. I can always do the filler afterwards, once everything is healed and settled, and I'm comfortable again.

Dr. Carney 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697131

@hoddle10
Texture / hardness is also a question ... I know I've been very happy with elanse in that regard, as have others with PMMA ... it feels really hard and natural when Erect ... some have not with HA because it felt "squishy", although some have ... so how does FFT compare? More variable like HA?

Last edit: by think.

Dr. Carney 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697135

My PMMA is certainly firmer than the fat. I found HA and fat to feel similarly spongy. But there are people who report their HA or fat feels firm. so there are more variable to it than then filler itself, such as skin compliance etc. However, everything else being equal, I've no doubt the collagen inducing fillers produce tissue that is firmer.

Dr. Carney 4 years 1 week ago #1308697174

Update:

Appointment is set for April 7th. I may not be fat enough for the whole procedure, so that will be determined in person. If not, I will do the length procedure, heal, then go back for filler. Phone consultation went well. I just have to do labs, then have a pre-OP phone consultation next week. Then on to it!!

Dr. Carney 4 years 1 week ago #1308697175

Christian54642 wrote: Update:

Appointment is set for April 7th. I may not be fat enough for the whole procedure, so that will be determined in person. If not, I will do the length procedure, heal, then go back for filler. Phone consultation went well. I just have to do labs, then have a pre-OP phone consultation next week. Then on to it!!

That's exciting news, I hope you choose to progress report and fill us all in on your journey. Best of luck!

Dr. Carney 4 years 1 week ago #1308697176

I will update as I go along!! Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697267

Well, one week left. Kind of nervous about it all, but the staff has been very accommodating. Very friendly and helpful staff. I have a hotel booked for Monday through Saturday next week, and the procedure is Tuesday evening.

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697310

Do you know if it will be a horizontal cut or a VY log cut? I been thinking about lig cut for quite some time now but I can’t make up my mind because I am kind of worried about the angle drop. I searched online to see if there will be any before and after pics but can’t find none. Also do you know how much are they charging? If it is appropriate to ask such question here in the forum. I would greatly appreciate your response. Thank you.

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697311

I'm not sure on what type of cut it is, to be honest. I sent you a message about it, though.

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697312

I got it. Thank you for the help. I surely will follow up with your procedure. Keep us posted and good luck.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream