PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above?

Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above? 4 years 4 weeks ago #1308696888

• MnmMnm
  • MnmMnm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
If I put the ruler over the penis and firmly press to pubic bone and extend it really firm 4.33 Inch which is not good. Ruler on the side, I have recorded 4.9 and with a good day Erection I have recorded 5.5 Inch. I also want to start using and extender

Update:
I just stretched again, this time I put the ruler above the penis and I didn’t press the ruler had to pubic bone and my penis stretched over 13 cm. Maybe 13.2cm. So if I press the ruler hard, I can’t really stretch out the penis. And it seems my penis gets stretchier with practice? Thoughts? I know confidence gives me harder Erection and this bigger Erection size

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MnmMnm. Reason: Tested again

Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above? 4 years 4 weeks ago #1308696894

• MnmMnm
Also my erected Girth is 4.8 (12.2 cm)

Last edit: by MnmMnm.

Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above? 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308696909

I moved this topic to the more fitting category.

Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above? 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308696941

Yes, Thunder's Place and PE Gym are full of testemonies from people who started out small and stretched to respectible -- and sometimes impressivel -- lengths.

I gained .75" with a stretcher (mostly) over nine months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MnmMnm

Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above? 4 years 16 hours ago #1308697233

• MnmMnm
I have a question since I have bought an androgens extender which I think has a very bad manual.

So do you put the silicon loop on the shaft before the glans area or is it ok to put it on the glans and have the penis stretched?

Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above? 4 years 14 hours ago #1308697234

look into a Vacuum ADS, and also some Hanging and or Pumping for length. those are all more user friendly than extenders

Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above? 4 years 11 hours ago #1308697238

You should put it right behind the glans where the glans meet the shaft. Pull it out far enough so that it feels stretched.

Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above? 3 years 11 months ago #1308697249

Jacks10 wrote: Yes, Thunder's Place and PE Gym are full of testemonies from people who started out small and stretched to respectible -- and sometimes impressivel -- lengths.

I gained .75" with a stretcher (mostly) over nine months.

Which particular stretcher did you use?

Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above? 3 years 11 months ago #1308697253

Which particular stretcher did you use?

The brand name is Andropenis or something like that. It's just a basic noose style stretcher. Not much different than all the others.

Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above? 3 years 11 months ago #1308697290

• MnmMnm
Andropenis says I can do two hours in the morning and two hours in the afternoon (minimum of 20 minutes in between) did you also took hours in between initially?

Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above? 3 years 11 months ago #1308697295

MnmMnm wrote: Andropenis says I can do two hours in the morning and two hours in the afternoon (minimum of 20 minutes in between) did you also took hours in between initially?

I basically just do it as much as possible. I'm a journalist and filmmaker so I spend a lot of time sitting at a desk. So when I work I stretch.

However, the noose type stretcher can be a little aggressive, so it's better to have a couple different types to switch between -- use a stretcher for a couple of hours then switch to a vacuum stye Hanger for a while, then switch back.

I used to log how many hours I did each for but now I don't think about it too much. My thinking is that the more time under tension the better.

Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above? 3 years 11 months ago #1308697296

I cant even begin to think how many hour i rack up stretching. Id go crazy trying to log them. I track Hanging and pumping and thats about it. and just about any free time other than that is stretched.

Anyone has stretched penis size smaller than average but erected size above? 3 years 11 months ago #1308697303

Texas wrote: I cant even begin to think how many hour i rack up stretching. Id go crazy trying to log them. I track Hanging and pumping and thats about it. and just about any free time other than that is stretched.

Yes, I wouldn't recommend treating stretching like a "program" where you do it for a certain amount of hours, etc, as the manufacturers suggest, but do it like Texas and stretch whenever you can -- I.e. whenever you're at home.

But be aware of creating minor sores. If you do it too much the skin will get irritated and could open up a little. These little sores can linger on for a long time, so it's best to start out slow and work your Dick into it. Listen to your body -- if you feel it hurting take a break, massage it, put it back on later.

I learned this the hard way.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream