PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 1 month ago #1308702071

Does your penis curve up? You can’t keep going under the knife. Will just form more scar tissue. Go see someone else and get other options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 1 month ago #1308702072

If there is no curve leave it alone and find alternative treatments.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 1 month ago #1308702073

JoeMcveigh0059 wrote: If there is no curve leave it alone and find alternative treatments.

The curve has been corrected. The length I lost is substantial. And I loss some feeling. He wants to do a nerve decompression procedure. That involves more tissue Removal. That may help with length. But he said the lig cut will be helpful as well for nerve decompression and it will improve my chances of getting my length back. He said he does something like stapling or stitches that wont have me losing my Erection angle. But I need someone who has done the lig cut to help me with decision. I spoke with Carney about length (not about sensitivity because I didn't realize how much I'd lost.) He also spoke in terms of a lig cut, without specifically saying lig cut.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 1 month ago #1308702092

• ncat393
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
When you talk about the anchor points, what specifically are you referring to? The areas where it was sutured near the glans or is it different?

Also, how can I determine if the mesh is still present? I hope to do a write up about my experience soon. That is, if I don’t get committed first :’)

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 week ago #1308702509

I’m in the same boat. Check your messages

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 1 week ago #1308702510

Dr mark Solomon. Dr Gary alter. Dr Joel Gelman

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 1 week ago #1308702511

My penis is sore after sex. I have had the implant out for 5.5 months. I am currently stretching. Does this feeling ever go away? Dr. Solomon said that the nerve pain will go away in time. Can anyone give me some good news?

Last edit: by iyussuf2.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 1 week ago #1308702513

I’m 13 months post Removal and glad to say no pain after sex so just be patient and keep stretching. It gets better

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 1 week ago #1308702514

Need help man. Mines been in two weeks 4 days. Surgery for Removal tomorrow and need help with a post op stretching regiment.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 1 week ago #1308702515

• ncat393
I sent you a PM outlining my post op so far. To recap: 5 1/2 weeks out, 2 inches Erect length lost, Erection points straight up, numb on top of shaft, no significant pain, ejaculation and urination fine.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 1 week ago #1308702516

Thank you. It’s gonna be a long road to recovery

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308702862

Hey guys!

I am scheduled to remove mine Tuesday.

It’s been in 5 weeks. The skin did not grow back on top of he implant where it was supposed to attach to head and cover implant.

2 weeks after surgery you could see implant because skin didn’t grow back. He went in to washout and reattach and still the same hole.

Getting it out as I’m worried now that I have skin missing and a hefty scar where the skin I think tore post op.

I’m worried reading all the stories about length and Girth loss.

I was 7.25 inches long and 6.0 inches Girth pre operation. I’ll tell you what, after going through this and reading these stories I really wish I would
Have fins this and even worse, wish I would appreciate what I had. I was already big and my ego made me feel as if I wasn’t big enough. Now I may pay the price

That being said, does anyone have a good exercise regiment (stretching, Clamping) and also what tools or devices are best to order post op to try and maintain length and Girth pre operation?

Anyone’s feedback is much appreciated! I read everyone’s stories and I’m truly sorry for e everyone’s situations and I sincerely hope everyone gets through this. I know I regret it

Thanks

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 2 years 11 months ago #1308702863

• JDM
Hey man can you send me a PM of the routine you do after Removal I had mine removed 2 days ago

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703089

• Sdrod
Yooo - please tell me this thread is still going.

5 weeks since Penuma Removal. Erection is still just a little dicklet, curved and tiny. Not as rigid as it was before so that is encouraging, but all the scar tissue is still constricting the Erection.

Been massaging, stretching and just ordered a pump.
Have weird electrical nerve pain.

I’ve been trying to stay upbeat, but it’s starting to feel scary.

Doc says “it’s going to take time,” but like... cmon!

Tell me it’s gunna get better bros - or how to help it get better !

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703090

All I know is to keep doing what doing. Stretching icing and using pump. It does get better

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream