PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308701364

mjb0112358 wrote: I’ve worked with 4 doctors. Had 3 surgeries and one additional procedure.
1-implant (Elist)
2-Removal (Elist)
3-scar Removal (Solomon)
4-xiaflex (Trost)

Elist is obviously a destructive joke of a doctor.

Dr. Solomon is helpful and knowledgeable. He’s no-nonsense but legitimately caring.

Dr. Trost did my xiaflex. He was leading the Mayo Clinic’s Urology dept and also helped develop the RestoreX.

Dr. Trost took his time to explain some of the mechanics of the tissue. One of the things that he stresses is patience and time. Especially with delicate tissue that has undergone a surgery and needs to rebuild its integrity. Unlike other kinds of tissue or parts of the body that will become worse or degrade over time, scar tissue becomes more flexible and mimics the tissue around it. If there’s a scar that is on somebody’s skin in the first six months, it will be thick and tough, but if you give it time, it will become more flexible. Most will say to stretch things as soon as possible. But after 3-4 procedures in 18 months, I will tell you that your penis is NOT going to like you if you don’t give it healing time. It is definitely an irritating game of patience and persistence. One thing that did and did NOT work for me was Xiaflex. It will break down the scar tissue— however one of the things that is notorious with Elist’s implants afterwards is that there is pervasive scar tissue around the neurovascular bundle as well as through a number of layers of the penis through the fascia and up to the skin. If you were to look at it like construction, the neurovascular bundle are the girders or rebar, what happens is the scar tissue cement around that rebar or girders. So, you’re left with a double edged sword. If you go in surgically and remove scar tissue without treatments like Amnion donor tissue or other solutions, it can CREATE scar tissue. Xiaflex acts like an acid to any scar tissue. If you have scar tissue that creeps through more than one layer it will dissolve through all of them. The scar tissue that goes through these layers will dissolve through ALL of these layers. I still have an open weeping wound on my skin from a Xiaflex treatment over a month ago.

If you want to heal more quickly, use a hyperbaric chamber repeatedly. Oxygen and pumping oxygen to wounds and extremities only increases the viability of the tissue.

My suggestions are to look to knowledgeable plastic, reconstructive surgeons and/or andrologists, give it time, give it oxygen, and get more than one opinion.

I understand and appreciate your time input.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308701405

how is this dr still getting away with this smh

horror stories after horror stories you think by now he would of screwed over the wrong one

or least a class action lawsuit this is unreal

im glad you kept such a positive outlook though but i honestly don't know if i could id probably go unabomber in his office one day lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: DMLA

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308701406

how is this dr still getting away with this smh

horror stories after horror stories you think by now he would of screwed over the wrong one

or least a class action lawsuit this is unreal

im glad you kept such a positive outlook though but i honestly don't know if i could id probably go unabomber in his office one day lol

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 2 months ago #1308701836

I got my implant done by one of Elist's inexperienced licensee minions this past fall. Proves how powerful the marketing/SEO is, and just how vain and foolish I was to not dig deeper. It must have been installed improperly, but my penis was crooked (Dr. recommended pulling down on it to straighten, hah) and the implant was protruding out the left side at the base. I was in pain and freaking out, so after just 4 days I had it removed by Dr. Gelman. He did an excellent job, but now I have a much shorter and crooked Erection. I'm completely beside myself. 2 months out, and I'm just beginning to stretch / pum, and taking vitamin E, so I'm praying that helps although I'm not too hopeful.

With the immediate Removal, I had hoped scar tissue wouldn't have time to form but clearly some damage has been done. I thought it was unremoved Sutures at first, but Dr. Gelman is experience with this and assured me there's nothing in there, just capsule. Surgery report verifies that too. Anyway, is there any hope for me to straighten and lengthen my penis back? I try to stay positive, but at times have been borderline suicidal over all the money, pain and manhood this experience has cost me so far. Trying to stay positive, but I'm in a bad place.

Any recommendations are much appreciated.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 2 months ago #1308701839

Yes you will get your length back. Do you have the pump? Use it twice a day for 5 min. Keep stretching in the shower. Your penis didn’t shrink it just has to heal. The pump will help straighten. Bend it opposite direction when stretching and with Erection. Order scarase. You can private message me. I had mine in 3 years and got length back. Had to take xiaflex to get rid of scar tissue. You will be fine. Put the work in

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 2 months ago #1308701840

JoeMcveigh0059 wrote: Yes you will get your length back. Do you have the pump? Use it twice a day for 5 min. Keep stretching in the shower. Your penis didn’t shrink it just has to heal. The pump will help straighten. Bend it opposite direction when stretching and with Erection. Order scarase. You can private message me. I had mine in 3 years and got length back. Had to take xiaflex to get rid of scar tissue. You will be fine. Put the work in

Wish I had you around this whole time. I'm more than likely gonna have another scar tissue Removal. Can I PM you..... I have questions on questions. Had mine almost year and a half. My luck isn't the best.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 2 months ago #1308701841

Bananastand1224 wrote: I got my implant done by one of Elist's inexperienced licensee minions this past fall. Proves how powerful the marketing/SEO is, and just how vain and foolish I was to not dig deeper. It must have been installed improperly, but my penis was crooked (Dr. recommended pulling down on it to straighten, hah) and the implant was protruding out the left side at the base. I was in pain and freaking out, so after just 4 days I had it removed by Dr. Gelman. He did an excellent job, but now I have a much shorter and crooked Erection. I'm completely beside myself. 2 months out, and I'm just beginning to stretch / pum, and taking vitamin E, so I'm praying that helps although I'm not too hopeful.

With the immediate Removal, I had hoped scar tissue wouldn't have time to form but clearly some damage has been done. I thought it was unremoved Sutures at first, but Dr. Gelman is experience with this and assured me there's nothing in there, just capsule. Surgery report verifies that too. Anyway, is there any hope for me to straighten and lengthen my penis back? I try to stay positive, but at times have been borderline suicidal over all the money, pain and manhood this experience has cost me so far. Trying to stay positive, but I'm in a bad place.

Any recommendations are much appreciated.

Hey man.... best believe I know the struggle. PM me whenever you can.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 2 months ago #1308701842

Yes

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 2 months ago #1308701843

Stretching is the key. You literally have like a good month or so of stretching. If you don't, the scar tissue will heal on that other place. Yes it will get back to normal. There is alot of devices on the market. I would do all day wear until it is completely heals after 2 or 3 days for 3 months. Good luck

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 2 months ago #1308701844

Thank you Qtip, I appreciate the advice and encouragement. I have already had the implant out for 2 months, and have done a little stretching here and there, but was waiting for it to heal more. Scar tissue has built up, but I'm going into a more rigorous regimen immediately.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 2 months ago #1308701870

• DMLA
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0

JoeMcveigh0059 wrote: Yes you will get your length back. Do you have the pump? Use it twice a day for 5 min. Keep stretching in the shower. Your penis didn’t shrink it just has to heal. The pump will help straighten. Bend it opposite direction when stretching and with Erection. Order scarase. You can private message me. I had mine in 3 years and got length back. Had to take xiaflex to get rid of scar tissue. You will be fine. Put the work in

What is Scarase? Another user on Phalloboard 2.0 posted the picture of the Scarase bottle. it's the same address of Dr. Elit's clinic. That's really strange!

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 2 months ago #1308701873

Wow. Just wow!!!!!

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 1 month ago #1308702068

Can anyone tell me there experience or where to read up on ligament release. I will need more scar tissue Removal and a lig release was suggested by dr. Solomon. But I fear the lig release as I would love to keep my erections strong! Can anyone help me with this concern? I would like to know what I am to expect as for erections. Not Erection gains.... but Erection quality.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 1 month ago #1308702069

Orochimaru46 wrote: Can anyone tell me there experience or where to read up on ligament release. I will need more scar tissue Removal and a lig release was suggested by dr. Solomon. But I fear the lig release as I would love to keep my erections strong! Can anyone help me with this concern? I would like to know what I am to expect as for erections. Not Erection gains.... but Erection quality.

Not sure how or why a ligament release impacts erectile function (they are completely unrelated).

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 1 month ago #1308702070

Skeptical_One wrote:

Orochimaru46 wrote: Can anyone tell me there experience or where to read up on ligament release. I will need more scar tissue Removal and a lig release was suggested by dr. Solomon. But I fear the lig release as I would love to keep my erections strong! Can anyone help me with this concern? I would like to know what I am to expect as for erections. Not Erection gains.... but Erection quality.

Not sure how or why a ligament release impacts erectile function (they are completely unrelated).

I mostly mean angle of the penis. With an Erection.... will it point down instead of pointing slightly above horizontal which I would prefer to stay.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream