PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 4 months ago #1308701083

Qtip wrote: Use some kind of Hanging device.. keep it stretched for another 3 months. It will help get some of the length back. If you wait scar tissue will form and it will be too late. I had to do another scar tissue Removal surgery

Qtip what happened after more scar tissue Removal. Did you gain more lenght? Hopefully all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 4 months ago #1308701086

I think most of it. It did help. Also want to do exosome therapy. It's $5000.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 4 months ago #1308701087

Qtip wrote: I think most of it. It did help. Also want to do exosome therapy. It's $5000.

I had to Google that.... but what would you do that for? What are you hoping to benefit from it? Highly intrigued.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 4 months ago #1308701088

I don't know if it's sales pitch but heard it helps with scar tissue. And growth. There is a doctor doing it in LA. I need to get the exact protocol. Also sent out some messages to some other doctors to see. From what I heard it will get all the length and Girth back plus more. I'm done with surgeries or fillers.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 4 months ago #1308701089

Qtip wrote: I don't know if it's sales pitch but heard it helps with scar tissue. And growth. There is a doctor doing it in LA. I need to get the exact protocol. Also sent out some messages to some other doctors to see. From what I heard it will get all the length and Girth back plus more. I'm done with surgeries or fillers.

I agree.... done. But I just read only study about scar tissue. Says it helps to reduce the scarring. Also read about the "communication " between cells. If you will bro please keep us updated on what you decide to do. Imma keep researching also.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnx729

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 4 months ago #1308701091

Fascinating. I’ve been doing the Xiaflex injections to reduce and remold the scar tissue. Holy Jesus. If you’ve had a Penuma implant and have any kind of scar tissue, after the injection(s) it feels as though an invisible curling iron has been turned on inside your penis and it just keeps getting hotter and hotter. I think I’ll have to have ANOTHER scar Removal procedure. Can anyone tell me more about this exosome process?

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 4 months ago #1308701092

I had it done in Mexico they went through the side. Look my post from 3-5 years ago. I paid like $2400. With the stretching it helped out. Definitely if you do it. Do stretching. I was pulling it hard. But I won't do it more than that. Just have to live with it.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 4 months ago #1308701093

Are you talking about the scar tissue Removal, or are you talking about the exosome therapy? Is it basically a PRP injection where they take your own blood, spin it and get the platelet rich plasma and do the injections?

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308701143

BreakingBadGuy wrote: Wow that's amazing that you are .25 inches bigger that before implant.. I'm still .25 less as I am currently 6 inches Erect and was 6.25 before implant. The incision line is still red so any suggestions are welcome. My Flaccid looks much better and thicker than pre implant so I'm pleased there. I'm about 7 months post Removal and my penis feels just about normal though there is still some slight discomfort after sex. Still stretching and doing some Clamping so trying to maintain the bit of Girth I gained from implant. All in all feeling good and just trying to distance myself further from the mistake.

How are doing? Have you made additional progress? Can you explain some measures taken that has helped you?

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308701144

Hey what's up! I'm doing pretty good. Haven't gained anything more so still at 6 inches Erect but haven't lost any Girth so that's a good thing. Haven't been stretching as much so that might be why I haven't gained anything else as I just got lazy over the last month or two. Good thing is penis does feel pretty normal again at 10 and a half months post Removal. I hope to start stretching again soon. I'm just glad I'm at least close to my original penis with a curve that seems to drive my girl wild lol. Anyway just keep at the stretching. I will get back to it soon because I do want to get back to my original length at least while Erect. Funny thing is I can stretch it to about 6 and 3/4 inches but when Erect it only gets to 6.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308701145

BreakingBadGuy wrote: Hey what's up! I'm doing pretty good. Haven't gained anything more so still at 6 inches Erect but haven't lost any Girth so that's a good thing. Haven't been stretching as much so that might be why I haven't gained anything else as I just got lazy over the last month or two. Good thing is penis does feel pretty normal again at 10 and a half months post Removal. I hope to start stretching again soon. I'm just glad I'm at least close to my original penis with a curve that seems to drive my girl wild lol. Anyway just keep at the stretching. I will get back to it soon because I do want to get back to my original length at least while Erect. Funny thing is I can stretch it to about 6 and 3/4 inches but when Erect it only gets to 6.

Ok... thanks for the update. I haven't been as fortunate. Hopefully things turn around for the better. Last question.... when did the swelling stop completely. I'm 4 months + from surgery and still get swelling. I use the foot cord. Just got the traction device from autoextender but the swelling looks to be a problem when I tried it out yesterday.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308701146

I would say swelling should be done by 6 months if I remember right. After four months you haven't gained anything back?

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308701148

BreakingBadGuy wrote: I would say swelling should be done by 6 months if I remember right. After four months you haven't gained anything back?

Not really. Like I'm around 5" (before penuma I was solid 6.5) got that really by pulling with hand cause I wasn't able to hang until 5 weeks but didn't receive products until week 6. But....... after I use the foot cord/stretcher that comes with autoextender silver package., most of the swelling goes (temporarily) and I can achieve a longer Erection. Up to 5.5" (Hard to tell because curve but it close enough to say 5.5) and that's also temporary. As in 30 minutes on average before slight swelling returns. I asked the doc a question with your story in mind. You are .25" short but gained .25" in Girth Erect right? Well I've gained some good Girth. From 5" to above 5.5" (close to 5.75) mid shaft. It does increase towards base. I asked doc maybe that's the case... but he couldn't say because he himself didn't measure me. So basically: gains in Girth possibly restrict gains in length by or close to same measurement. Doc said he does believe I'll improve and to not worry unless I'm not improving by the 5th month. Looks like I'll be worrying soon.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308701149

I have had my implant out for a year. I have quite a bit of scar tissue. Penis curves severely upward. I am considering having scar tissue Removal from Elist to correct. Obviously very nervous. Does anyone have experience or know about procedure?

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308701150

Do you know anything about scar tissue Removal ? My Penis curve severely upward. Considered scar tissue Removal but very nervous

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream