PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 7 months ago #1308699035

BreakingBadGuy wrote: So yes I'm 6 months post Removal and I would say my Flaccid length and Girth are definitely a bit bigger than my pre implant penis. Not much but it is noticeable. I do manual stretching like 3 to 4 times a week and try to add in some Clamping every now and then for Girth. I'm pretty content with my current size being close to original penis but still at least trying to get back and maybe a little more. Also feel no pain at all which is good. The only negative has really been the fact that incision scar is so red and hard but hopefully with time that will go down.

I'm surprised you dont hang or use a ADS. I assumed that was a great go to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 7 months ago #1308699179

Orochimaru46. Hope your surgery recovery is going well. I'm at Week 5. Currently I'm stretching about 3 times a day for about 2 minutes (straight up, down, side, side) with most of the heavy, longer stretching done at night after work. I stretch the most in the shower and immediately after I grab some baby oil and continue to stretch and massage on the bed. Starting later this week I'll probably start using the Vacuum that I spent almost $300 on so hopefully that helps.

I also ordered the stealth penis stretching sleeve. stealthformen.com/ along with a weighted corkscrew-like product you can wear over the sleeve to assist in stretching. Currently they are on back order so I should be getting it in a few days after waiting for 2 weeks. I bought this product so I can stretch during the day at work without worrying about the penis turtling too much.

Overall, my flaccid penis is 80% still as large as when I had the implant which is great. Also I retained a lot of the girth and my erect penis is almost about .75 inches larger than my pre-implant penis. I hope with the vacuum/sleeve and consistent stretching the following weeks I can gain even more girth and length! FYI my penis has returned to normal erect length which I'm super stoked about.

Will update again with progress from stretching.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 7 months ago #1308699180

Also, the bow like curve and any curvature quickly disappeared about 1 week and half into recovery. Now its perfectly normal

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 7 months ago #1308699182

Cool thanks... I was gonna ask about the upward curve. Also... how do you massage? I wasn't given any instructions on how to. Also this Wednesday (2 days) I'll be 2 weeks post Removal. I guess since you're back to normal it's on me to give updates.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 7 months ago #1308699183

Hey man, just massage pressing with thumb on top side of shaft and middle finger on underside. Simple as that really. Hey Johndeer great to hear you are back to normal Erect size. I am too and feeling much better with my penis now. You got a lot more Girth post Removal than I did though as I only added about .25 inches. I actually still have the upward curve but it's fine because my girlfriend apparently loves it lol so not even trying to fix it. Good luck guys as we all seem to be on the same journey back. I'm going for even more length than I had before now so still stretching and Clamping for Girth. Hopefully the growth continues!

Last edit: by BreakingBadGuy.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 7 months ago #1308699184

Thanks.... I'm glad you made it back to yourself with some added Girth and a plus (upward curve). I frequently come back to read these comments when I feel down but no doubt with patience and positivity I will see progress.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 6 months ago #1308699296

I actually didn't mind the upwards curve when I had it because it made me feel like my Erection was extremely strong so i can see why you have no problem with it. Currently 6 weeks post Removal and I am pleasantly surprised that my Erect length has increased .25 inches from my pre-implant. Maybe I am just seeing what I want to see and measuring with different standards than before but so far I'm pretty happy knowing I can have the same size as I did when I had the implant in. Maybe the massive investment is actually paying off?? I'll keep myself from being too optimistic until I'm at least 6 months in..
On a side note Breakingbad are you still experiencing redness in the incision line area??? Although some people don't believe it, I've been taking at least 11g of collagen at night with orange juice to help the scar heal better. I've also been applying bio-oil to help the color from the scar tissue blend in with the rest of the skin.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 6 months ago #1308699301

Wow that's amazing that you are .25 inches bigger that before implant.. I'm still .25 less as I am currently 6 inches Erect and was 6.25 before implant. The incision line is still red so any suggestions are welcome. My Flaccid looks much better and thicker than pre implant so I'm pleased there. I'm about 7 months post Removal and my penis feels just about normal though there is still some slight discomfort after sex. Still stretching and doing some Clamping so trying to maintain the bit of Girth I gained from implant. All in all feeling good and just trying to distance myself further from the mistake.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 6 months ago #1308699304

What does Turtling mean? And what is Clamping. I'm gonna give a 4 week update next week. Today I'm at 3 weeks post Removal.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 5 months ago #1308700097

hello all. Just got the penuma removed by Dr. Solomon this past Friday Oct. 9th. Looking for tips on getting back to pre surgery length. Penis was close to 5 inches Erect prior to surgery. I was 3 inches with the implant and it felt horrible. I had the penuma in for exactly 2 weeks and 3 days before Dr. Solomon removed it. It is still slightly swollen or firm to the touch when Flaccid. I did have an Erection last night and it looked like it was only 3 inches long at best with slight pain. Looking for hope and answers on getting back to what I was and hopefully better. First pic with bandage is the day of surgery to remove penuma. Second pic was yesterday. I ordered a pump, male edge all day stretcher, and will be seeing a doc for gainswave therapy to break up any scar tissue. My question is when should i start manual stretching, pumping etc?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308700954

Well..... it's been 4 months today since I've gotten my penuma implant Removal. I haven't progressed from month 2 to 4. From 6.5 EL to around 5.25 EL (give or take) do to all this crap. I'm not doing well honestly. Another pressure is me being a black man. Doctor Solomon says for me to not worry unless there's no improvement in month 5. That's in 4 weeks. He also says it could take a year. After looking up Scar tissue formation... it take a year to actually form and settle etc. Now that confused me. Because I thought 6 months was the magic number. I'm just starting to panic. I'm seeking advice but nobody is answering there messages or coming back to this forum lol. Ruined my life all because I wanted the BBC stereotype to be true on my end lol. Damn shame. (No offense to people who wish they had 5", but imagine losing 1.5" of penis that you wanted to make bigger because you weren't satisfied. Although I wasn't depressed before due to my size.... I may be coming to that. Damn and I'm really trying not to. ) so that's my sob story. If you made to this part of the conversation and still can't decide on getting penuma or not? Get over it. It's not worth it.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308700959

Orochimaru46 wrote: Well..... it's been 4 months today since I've gotten my penuma implant Removal. I haven't progressed from month 2 to 4. From 6.5 EL to around 5.25 EL (give or take) do to all this crap. I'm not doing well honestly. Another pressure is me being a black man. Doctor Solomon says for me to not worry unless there's no improvement in month 5. That's in 4 weeks. He also says it could take a year. After looking up Scar tissue formation... it take a year to actually form and settle etc. Now that confused me. Because I thought 6 months was the magic number. I'm just starting to panic. I'm seeking advice but nobody is answering there messages or coming back to this forum lol. Ruined my life all because I wanted the BBC stereotype to be true on my end lol. Damn shame. (No offense to people who wish they had 5", but imagine losing 1.5" of penis that you wanted to make bigger because you weren't satisfied. Although I wasn't depressed before due to my size.... I may be coming to that. Damn and I'm really trying not to. ) so that's my sob story. If you made to this part of the conversation and still can't decide on getting penuma or not? Get over it. It's not worth it.

The extent and severity of scar tissue varies person-to-person, and for that reason, so does recovery in this regard. Stay positive and stick to the stretching regimen provided, I've seen & read men come back to the forum after years to report some (or full) success. It's not pleasant, but there is hope on the horizon.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308700960

Thanks. I'll report on January 12, 2021 if I see any changes. Rather different routes or same directions.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308701005

Use some kind of Hanging device.. keep it stretched for another 3 months. It will help get some of the length back. If you wait scar tissue will form and it will be too late. I had to do another scar tissue Removal surgery

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 3 months ago #1308701009

Yeah... I'm going to combine the weighted condom and foot cord that comes with the pack the doc told me to order from Autoextender. But I also just ordered the traction device from autoextender. So for whatever remaining hours I get in a day after daily life.... will be dedicated to the traction device.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream