PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696709

So I just wanted to share my story so far with the Penuma implant. I got mine put in late October as I was one of the poor fools who didn’t do enough research to find these forums beforehand. I saw all the great stories and just thought I would be big finally. My problem is more Girth than length which is why it intrigued me so much since it seemed that this was primarily for Girth. Anyway, I got the implant and immediately saw the Girth though I was upset at the loss of about an Inch in Erect length. So I went from 6 inches Erect length and 4.5 Erect Girth to 5 inches Erect length and 6.5 Erect Girth. I figured ok great I got the Girth I wanted and with time I’ll get back my Inch I lost in length. The problem was that the implant felt totally unnatural inside of me and the loss of feeling on top of the penis was not what I expected. I went the 6 weeks without sex as required, went through the pain of night erections and constant swelling and my girlfriend admitted that it felt like I was stretching her and while she liked the Girth it was just not natural and she missed my old penis. I missed it to at that point but I felt like I invested so much money that I had to give it more than just 6 weeks and one sexual experience. I will say that while the sensation wasn’t as great I was able to cum during sex with only a little pain as I finished. Oh.. I forgot to mention that at this point the implant had begun to protrude much like many others have said on the upper right under the head. Anyway, long story short I gave it another month, a few more sexual encounters and I was done. My girlfriend wanted my old penis back and so did I. I got the implant removed on February 7 so I am now 9 days post Removal. I do have some slight indents in my shaft but so far the feeling seems to be back thankfully and my penis actually feels more like normal though not totally yet. Night erections have been a bitch again but I’m hoping that will subside soon. My current stats are now 4.5 Erect length and about 5.25 Erect Girth so at this point I have retained some of the Girth I gained after the surgery but I am now a full Inch and a half shorter than I was before initial surgery which sucks. I am hopeful I can gain some of it back when I start stretching in the next week. I just wanna help anyone thinking it’s a good idea going in that it really is not. You will want it out faster than you wanted it in. Trust me, this was a lesson learned the hard way and I just hope that I can get somewhat back to where I was before putting implant in. My girlfriend is glad I took it out and has been great as she says what I have is more than enough and always was... of course to us guys it never is. I’ll try to keep you updated on my progress post Removal and please feel free to ask any questions for those of you also thinking about getting this terrible implant or even removing it if you’ve already made the mistake I made.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, hoddle10, IndianapolisGuy, DMLA, mjb0112358, Johndeer, dpeirot, JoseZGR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 4 years 1 month ago #1308696712

I hope that you could get some refund.... this pathetic excuse of a doctor is unbelievable. Sigh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DMLA

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 4 years 1 month ago #1308696713

To be honest I didn't get any refund and really blame myself more for not doing adequate research before going through with it. I am just trying to get through each day now as I hope to recover and eventually be somewhat close to what I had before. Also wanted to help others in case they had questions on the recovery process after Removal. Also, if anyone had gone through this process maybe they can offer guidance to me.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 4 years 1 month ago #1308696738

• coogi8
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
youll gain that Inch back for sure probs within a year, sounds like u got a positive mindset good that u got it out early, and ur doing ok thats the main thing

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 4 years 1 month ago #1308696746

Thanks man,

Yes I believe I'll gain it back with work and a good routine. Happy to say I had sex last night for the first time post Removal and it was such a relief doing it without that awful implant. Felt almost like old times again except for the fact I'm about 2 inches shorter but my girlfriend still seemed to love having my penis back without that "girthy mistake" as I now like to call it. I will begin stretching routine tomorrow as I make two weeks post Removal so hopefully the journey towards restoring my penis will begin. Thanks again for the support!

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 10 months ago #1308697634

BreakingBad, thanks for your post. Like you I only found this post a few weeks ago, and I've been going back and forth on... "OK, it looks wierd", "it hurts", "there's protrusions..."... I'll give it some more time and see if it gets better or "encapsulates" better, like the doctor says. Im at 8 weeks post surgery now. Maybe ill give it a good 6 months? But after reading many post, now I'm like ok when do I get this out? I want as minimal damage as possible. So with whom do I go to for Removal? I originally got from Dr. Taj in DC area. Any advice on Removal would be appreciated and do you know of some was to get rid of the hard scar tissue? Or in short whats my best options for having the best outcome now?

I was happy with length before but wanted thickness, so I took the plung apparently without enough research. I plan to stretch and all after the Removal too, to hopefully gain back what I lost.

Thanks in advance,
M

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 10 months ago #1308697689

Stretching after Removal is going to be painful. Just be ready for that. I used to stretch prior to having the Penuma implant and it was NOTHING like trying to stretch afterwards. That scar tissue and the capsule is a pain like no other.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 10 months ago #1308697699

Yea I'm now at about 3 and a half months post Removal. Pain is getting much less and I've gotten to about 5.75 inches Erect and I was 6.25 before original surgery. I've been stretching and pumping and slowly gaining size back but it is quite a process. If you can get it removed buy someone other than Elist I would certainly recommend because he does a terrible job with your incision scar. I'll keep you posted on my recovery and if I ever get my original size back. Only positive is that I do have about .25 more Erect Girth than my original surgery.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 8 months ago #1308698809

Hey breakingbad Ive had a mirror experience as you and just took out my implant 7 days ago. Was shocked at the shortened Erection (2 inches shorter) and got pretty upset thinking maybe I made the wrong decision to get it removed.
Im assuming when the Sutures attatched under incision line dissolve the Erect length increases? Have you gotten the full length back yet?? Need some encouragement!

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 8 months ago #1308698810

Johndeer wrote: Hey breakingbad Ive had a mirror experience as you and just took out my implant 7 days ago. Was shocked at the shortened Erection (2 inches shorter) and got pretty upset thinking maybe I made the wrong decision to get it removed.
Im assuming when the Sutures attatched under incision line dissolve the Erect length increases? Have you gotten the full length back yet?? Need some encouragement!

Some men have reported gaining length back in the past but it will require diligence on your part (committing to a safe, long-term stretching regimen, etc).

If you don't mind me asking, why did you choose to have yours removed and who did your Removal? Just curious.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 8 months ago #1308698811

Hey Johndeer,

Skeptical is 100% right. I have gotten back to 6 inches Erect now (i was originally 6.25 before implant so almost there). I have been pretty diligent stretching almost everyday. Trust me I think you made the right decision. My girlfriend loves having my "old penis" back and the good thing is I did gain some Girth from before implant so at least one positive came from it. Just do your stretching and stay patient. It will come back in time. Hope this helps, good luck bro!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lookingforanswersnow, LAfit

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 7 months ago #1308698841

I'm 8 weeks post implant. While I no longer have many of the "unnatural" concerns others have had, I have lost 1-1.5 inches in Erect length - which I hate. But I'm thinking of waiting at least six months (for the Sutures and mesh - which seem to hold back erections - to dissolve) before I consider Removal.

Anyone have recommendations?

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 7 months ago #1308698842

All I can recommend is to do what is best for you. I had my implant in for about 3 months and just knew I was never going to ever feel comfortable with it so I got it removed. Besides the loss of Erect length it was also the loss of sensation that bother me. I am so glad it is out now and I feel more like normal again. I think most guys on this board will advise taking it out and just going based on what I went through and how I feel now I would say the same but it all depends on how you feel. If you are comfortable with it then give it some more time. I just couldn't because it didn't feel natural, hurt after sex and to be honest my girl didn't enjoy it so I knew it was time. Hope this helps... Good luck brother
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr_Oates, Lookingforanswersnow

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 7 months ago #1308698843

The mesh does not dissolve

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 3 years 7 months ago #1308698844

One of the big issues post implant with the Penuma is capsular contraction. It happens after the implant is placed, as well as when the implant is removed. When Elist removed my implant, he didn’t remove the anchor points or the mesh. It hung there and stimulates contraction within the penis=shorter penis after implant + Shorter penis after implant Removal, unless you get someone more informed, professional, etc. (Dr. Solomon, and others that are well-versed in fixing Elist’s mistakes)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DMLA, Lookingforanswersnow

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream