PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Testicular sub forum

Testicular sub forum 4 years 1 month ago #1308696627

Is there a sub forum for testicular augmentation? I didn’t see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Testicular sub forum 4 years 1 month ago #1308696628

I see another post now. You need to use the search function and type ‘testicular’ that should show most of the posts.

Testicular sub forum 4 years 1 month ago #1308696629

Try using the Feedback Thread found pinned at the top of this sub-category for inquiries or suggestions.

We did have a testicular sub-category over on the previous forum ( PhalloBoards 2.0 ) but I found that excessive categories made the research experience overwhelming, especially since the topic of testicular enhancement accounts for like 3% of all discussion topics.

Your best bet would be to post in the General section regarding the topic, and the Progress Report section if you actually got enhancement done. To be honest, you'll likely find a lot more information on PB 2.0 at present time (as far as testicular work is concerned).

Testicular sub forum 4 years 1 month ago #1308696631

Skeptical One wrote: Try using the Feedback Thread found pinned at the top of this sub-category for inquiries or suggestions.

We did have a testicular sub-category over on the previous forum ( PhalloBoards 2.0 ) but I found that excessive categories made the research experience overwhelming, especially since the topic of testicular enhancement accounts for like 3% of all discussion topics.

Your best bet would be to post in the General section regarding the topic, and the Progress Report section if you actually got enhancement done. To be honest, you'll likely find a lot more information on PB 2.0 at present time (as far as testicular work is concerned).

Are there even any legit options for scrotal/testicular now aside from the implants? I don't think Avanti does it any more (I understand they axed any use of silikon at all)...

Testicular sub forum 4 years 1 month ago #1308696649

justn8 wrote:

Skeptical One wrote: Try using the Feedback Thread found pinned at the top of this sub-category for inquiries or suggestions.

Are there even any legit options for scrotal/testicular now aside from the implants? I don't think Avanti does it any more (I understand they axed any use of silikon at all)...

It's either implant or filler, neither of which has enough of a sample size from reporting patients to discern its safety profile. If there are any new developments in this regard, that's precisely why this forum's in place. Hopefully prospective patients and/or experts will chime-in in the near future.

Testicular sub forum 4 years 1 month ago #1308696660

Skeptical One wrote:

justn8 wrote:

It's either implant or filler, neither of which has enough of a sample size from reporting patients to discern its safety profile. If there are any new developments in this regard, that's precisely why this forum's in place. Hopefully prospective patients and/or experts will chime-in in the near future.

Thanks! That's kind of what I'd gathered from reading around. Not really looking for anything anyway in that respect, just a curiosity thing.

Testicular sub forum 4 years 1 month ago #1308696787

I have had about 6ml of HA in my sac, Just make an appointment to get 8 more.. Who wants to see pics?

Testicular sub forum 4 years 1 month ago #1308696788

xfizzle03 wrote: I have had about 6ml of HA in my sac, Just make an appointment to get 8 more.. Who wants to see pics?

Please do share :) We don't get a lot of testicular enhancement reports, every bit helps.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream