PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm ready to commit but where!

I'm ready to commit but where! 4 years 1 month ago #1308696601

Hi there,

This really has become a lift raft whilst being stranded out to sea for sometime! I've been debating PE for sometime now, but it's not the sort of conversation you strike up with friends or family. Often it's your own personal shame, harsh as that sounds. Thanks to everyone especially those members who have shared their own personal experiences and their knowledge on the subject.

I'm assessing the pros and cons to all the different procedures available. I need to do more research, but you get such conflicting information when researching. Hence why I'm reaching out to this forum.

So Hyaluronic Acid, depending on which filler is used, may last upto 2 years. Pros - it's a very safe procedure, offered in the UK, can be reversed if needed. Cons - longevity!I'm not to sure if I could cope, going from a new enhanced penis and slowly watching it disappear to its original form!! I remember one chap who had the procedure done and expressed his disappointment that after 6 months virtually all had disappeared. What is a realistic expectation on the longevity?

FFT - I thought this was a more permanent method, but I'm also confused to the actual longevity of this procedure too. I know the body reabsorbs the new fat. Seems to be from 30-40% whilst it all settles down. Im unclear as to the remaining 60 - 70%, does this remain indefinitely? Or does this too, get slowly reabsorbed?
Am I correct, if too much fat is used then this can lead to problems with the survival of the fat transferred? If yes, how much is too much? During the healing process nodules and lumps can be left when the fat is reabsorbed. So further treatment maybe required to improve the aesthetics of the overall result.

PMMA - I was initially put off with this method. However having found this site and doing lots of research, I'm more comfortable with PMMA. The biggest appeal to me is the longevity of the enhancement. I know several appointments are required, but once this is done, is it a one fix for your new improved penis? Cons, Your body could have an adverse reaction to the product, this is a big concern to me, especially knowing how difficult PMMA can be to remove. What is the likely hood of this happening? I know antibiotics is prescribed with the initial healing process? Which is fine, however am I right in saying things can flare up unexpectedly? Does PMMA always remain a foreign body? Is there any long term health implications to this?
Additional cost to Mexico, as AvantiDerma is my preference for this procedure.

I have already reached out to numerous PE surgeries/clinics. I have learned from AvantiDerma that it is best to be Circumcised. I hadn't allowed for this! Is being Circumcised also recommended with the other procedures to get a better outcome? Where, who, healing time, possible risks and cost of getting this done is now something I'm trying to comprehend. I'm actually quite nervous of getting Circumcised. My Foreskin is quite pronounced, theres a fair bit there. Being a Grower rather than a shower (and not much at that too!!) My Foreskin adds to my limited length, so you can understand why I'm apprehensive to getting this removed. I keep reminding myself of the bigger picture, no punt intended.

I have saved x amount to getting this done. This of course could be put towards other commitments or interests, reducing the mortgage, hobbies, holidays, new car etc.
However, I'm confident that this forum will fully appreciate what I'm trying to resolve. It's an investment in myself, but like all investments you want to make sure you get a good return, and the likelihood of what sort of realistic return you will get.

These are my conclusions so far

HA - seems to be the procedure that offers less risk, offered in the UK. Not permanent, 2 years at best, so more finance required. Maybe every year!! initially seems cheaper, but is this really best value for money with the cost of constant top ups.

FFT - I'm not to sure if this is less risky than PMMA, it's natural it's your fat! May have issues aesthetically if nodules occur. More permanent than above but not 100% certain of the longevity of this method.

PMMA - Biggest appeal is the longevity of the product so long as this is attainable with no health implications or constant worry if your body will reject at some point. Have to factor in cost to Mexico, and possibly more than once.

All input will be greatly appreciated, I'm already very grateful to all on this forum. Thanks again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'm ready to commit but where! 4 years 1 month ago #1308696602

Ellanse is also offered in the UK.

Here is a recent progress report:

www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...e-photos-inside.html

Last edit: by hoddle10.

I'm ready to commit but where! 4 years 1 month ago #1308696604

Hi Hoddle10,

I had missed this, thanks for bringing this to my attention.
I was in contact with Androfill, but decided not to proceed for a couple of reasons, first being the lack of longevity from a couple of individuals experience which they had expressed on this forum. At the time working out the cost over a course of 5 years was in my opinion too much.

Androfil seem to do a reduced payment option for return top ups. This seems to be much more cost effective than before, I shall have to review this option.

Thanks again

I'm ready to commit but where! 4 years 1 month ago #1308696606

Its about time wrote: Hi Hoddle10,

I had missed this, thanks for bringing this to my attention.
I was in contact with Androfill, but decided not to proceed for a couple of reasons, first being the lack of longevity from a couple of individuals experience which they had expressed on this forum. At the time working out the cost over a course of 5 years was in my opinion too much.

Androfil seem to do a reduced payment option for return top ups. This seems to be much more cost effective than before, I shall have to review this option.

Thanks again

Hi and welcome,
What's Androfill stance on uncircumcised guys? Do they suggest to have the Circumcision done or are they confidenti in good outcomes even in uncut guys?

I'm ready to commit but where! 3 years 8 months ago #1308698791

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Get PMMA.

But also: Get a Circumcision first. For my Part: I m now looking for a very qualified doctor who already did Circumcision after PMMA. Because I want one

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream