PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DOES PMMA PRECLUDE FUTURE FILLERS?

DOES PMMA PRECLUDE FUTURE FILLERS? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696582

Interested in PMMA with Dr. Moore in St. Louis. He only does 6 .8 ml syringes of Bellafill. for $4200 I think he is on the conservative side.

Question is- if i try this and am not happy with the results, does having PMMA stop me from having future fillers injected?

If i can get more than .5in from two rounds I will be pretty happy. He is local and the money isnt an issue, but going undetected is, so I cant travel and come home with a massive difference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DOES PMMA PRECLUDE FUTURE FILLERS? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696589

I may be not updated ..but had read somewhere that doctors prefer not to mix fillers.

DOES PMMA PRECLUDE FUTURE FILLERS? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696590

I can't answer your question, but at least 2 guys on the old forum used Moore (cargo and jacob). The thing that would make me concerned about Bellafill is that Dr. C had some concerns with it (can't recall exactly what, nor can I easily find it) and Morganstern does not offer it even though it's FDA approved in the US. That's 2 very respected practices NOT offering it... you have to think about why that is.

DOES PMMA PRECLUDE FUTURE FILLERS? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696591

think wrote: I can't answer your question, but at least 2 guys on the old forum used Moore (cargo and jacob). The thing that would make me concerned about Bellafill is that Dr. C had some concerns with it (can't recall exactly what, nor can I easily find it) and Morganstern does not offer it even though it's FDA approved in the US. That's 2 very respected practices NOT offering it... you have to think about why that is.

Also, Toothman I believe is the user who had Bellafill injected and is one of the very few recent PMMA patients to have actually had not just issues but felt them severe enough to remove it. You'd have to read his thread and talk to him, but I would.

Something else you won't want to hear is that if you're going to do anything to your penis that's permanent, I'd really evaluate some of your listed criteria. Personally some of that would never be on my list. Namely time/speed/super convenience should not even be a factor.

If it's a professional time restraint you should sort out a little time off (even if you go to your local source in St Louis, because irregardless of what he says, you'll want to babysit it for up to 72 hours after for proper aftercare and settling). If it's a personal hide it from your partner thing, you need to sort that out and you need to talk about it. I know it's your life and your business but seriously... This is a permanent option you can't easily undo.

I'd really search this and the old forum, check out Toothman or message him, he's pretty vocal from what I've seen and has shared his full experience and it's not something anyone would want to go through themselves so his issues might be relevant to you seeking Bellafill in the States.

Last edit: by justn8.

DOES PMMA PRECLUDE FUTURE FILLERS? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696592

Ya. I’m in agreement. It’s not gonna be Bellafill. This doc said he only does 10 a year so that’s off the list.

Thanks all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: justn8

DOES PMMA PRECLUDE FUTURE FILLERS? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696593

losmith1199 wrote: Ya. I’m in agreement. It’s not gonna be Bellafill. This doc said he only does 10 a year so that’s off the list.

Thanks all.

No problem, just don't want to see you have regrets. Ten a year isn't what I'd want to hear personally.

DOES PMMA PRECLUDE FUTURE FILLERS? 4 years 2 months ago #1308696594

I had Bellafill by a trusted board cert derm in Chicago. She told me Bellafill is safe, fda approved, tested more than any other filler. She said problem areas can be dissolved with follow up injection. That was oct of 2018. I suffered from sore areas, chronic pain. That was only 8 cc. I had it removed, most of it, but I now suffer from chronic irritation, burning and pain. If I could chose a different path that oct 2018 I would give everything I have in retirement. Don’t mess with your Dick. If u want to do something, my suggestion is natural PE exercises or HA. It goes away. No worries. PM me with any questions at all. I want to be a resource for you guys. I am well read, researched and have a solid med education. I am here to help.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream