PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Penile implant and PMMA..Update July 2020

Penile implant and PMMA 4 years 1 month ago #1308696600

@kingston105

Can you tell something about Dr. Kramer and your IPP surgery? What is your IPP? Is it AMS 700 or Coloplast Titan?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Penile implant and PMMA 4 years 1 month ago #1308696609

i was not aware of PhalloBoards at the time. When i stupidly made the mistake of simply googling PMMA. SLE came up.

Penile implant and PMMA 4 years 1 month ago #1308696614

No worries @kingston105. Thank you for coming up with your story which is what really counts.
Best wishes.

Penile implant and PMMA 4 years 1 month ago #1308696616

Your Statements about scrotal lig cuts are actually based on what research?

Penile implant and PMMA 4 years 1 month ago #1308696634

Would like to know your opinion about Dr. Kramer as an implant surgeon and what is your implant: AMS or Coloplast?

Penile implant and PMMA 4 years 1 month ago #1308696757

kingston105 wrote: i was not aware of PhalloBoards at the time. When i stupidly made the mistake of simply googling PMMA. SLE came up.

@kingston105

Can you answer on previous questions about Dr.Kramer, your IPP and about difference between scrotal and suprapubic lig cut please?

Penile implant and PMMA 3 years 10 months ago #1308697676

Herbert West wrote: @kingston105

Can you tell something about Dr. Kramer and your IPP surgery? What is your IPP? Is it AMS 700 or Coloplast Titan?

I watched the video many times. Real shame how people will take advantage of others. In the video Kramer said he gave him the TITAN for Girth and COLUMN STRENGTH!!! Research is extremely important and I’m great full for this site!!

Penile implant and PMMA..Update July 2020 3 years 8 months ago #1308698727

Time for an update.

After researching months I finally had a consultation with Dr.Eid today.
He has implanted quite a few men with fillers and was pretty familiar with it. He does penoscrotal incision so far away from the shaft where PMMA is.
He also mentioned that one patient had so much filler that his penis was like a balloon..Dr.Eid even managed to install an implant on that guy.

He seems to be aware of the touch up round with fillers and mentioned that after a rigid implant is inflated some fillers indentations might show up on the surface of the penis skin.It might be a good idea to get a touch up round after implant to make sure the finish is as natural as possible.

He is the inventor of No touch technique and has infection rates of around 0.3 percent.

Last edit: by Aviator1117.

Penile implant and PMMA..Update July 2020 3 years 8 months ago #1308698744

Aviator1117 wrote: Time for an update.

After researching months I finally had a consultation with Dr.Eid today.
He has implanted quite a few men with fillers and was pretty familiar with it. He does penoscrotal incision so far away from the shaft where PMMA is.
He also mentioned that one patient had so much filler that his penis was like a balloon..Dr.Eid even managed to install an implant on that guy.

He seems to be aware of the touch up round with fillers and mentioned that after a rigid implant is inflated some fillers indentations might show up on the surface of the penis skin.It might be a good idea to get a touch up round after implant to make sure the finish is as natural as possible.

He is the inventor of No touch technique and has infection rates of around 0.3 percent.

Congrats @Aviator1117 you're in good hands. Dr. Eid one of the best (if not the best one) implant surgeon in the world. Did you scheduled your operation? What type of IPP would you chose: Coloplast Titan or AMS LGX/AMS CX?

Penile implant and PMMA..Update July 2020 3 years 8 months ago #1308698748

Waiting for medical clearance from my family doctor in Canada. Once those reports reach Dr.Eid's office I think I will get a date.
Another guy..around 35..I met through another forum from Toronto is also planning same surgery with Dr.Eid around same time . We have been sharing notes and have become friends. We might plan our surgery same day if possible..so we can travel and return together from NYC.

On implant I would prefer the Titan and my current Girth looks quite above average but my pre PMMA Girth was 4.25inch ish in circumference.
Dr.Eid thinks a Titan should fit..fingers crossed. He has lots of inventories of both brands so hopefully he will do whats best after he measures the inner dimensions.

Hoping the rigidity from implant and unlimited Erection time along with Girth from PMMA will be a powerful combination.

Penile implant and PMMA..Update July 2020 3 years 8 months ago #1308698749

@Aviator1117

May I ask what is your current and pre-PE measurements? Dr. Eid is also known for restoring almost all if not all of the length, i.e. in the hands of any random implant surgeon you may lost 1/2 to 1 inch of EL, while Dr. Eid doing his work without almost no loss of length. Your length should restore in 6 months after surgery with daily cycling of inflation/deflation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream