PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need advice on Dr. James Elist's Penuma implant

Need advice on Dr. James Elist's Penuma implant 4 years 2 months ago #1308696355

• DMLA
  • DMLA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello:
Are any of you familiar with Dr. Elist's Penuma implant?
I recently submitted an inquiry to his office for penile enlargement.
The surgery consultant Ray sent me some information.
Please see below:

What results have been seen?
Based on historical results, we have seen an average increase of 1" to 2" of added length and Girth to the Flaccid penis, and around 1" to 2" of added Girth to the Erect penis. Erect length increases, if any, are variable and may take 6 to 12 months or longer to appear. This depends on the patient's anatomy and physiology. Results may vary by patient and is unpredictable.

Please also note that a complete list of possible risks, complications, and alternatives, including no treatment, will be discussed in detail between you and the physician in advance of the procedure. This is not a guarantee or warranty of results.

Please note that these figures are averages based on our thousands of patients to date; however, individual results may vary.

For testicular enhancement, patients typically see an enhancement in the size of your scrotum immediately after the procedure. Again, individual results may vary.

What is the cost of the procedure?
Penile Enlargement: The penile enhancement procedure is $16,000.
Testicular Enlargement: The testicular enhancement procedure is $9,000.
However, if you decide to do the procedures at the same time, the total cost is $23,500.
Please note that this is an elective procedure, so insurance will not cover the procedure.

Where is the surgery performed, and what is the recovery time?
Dr. Elist is the inventor of this procedure and has nearly 40 years of experience in male sexual enhancement. All procedures are performed in Beverly Hills. Patients from outside the LA area are expected to arrive the day before surgery to fill out all paperwork and have an initial consultation.

Patients must spend at least 4 nights in Los Angeles. This period may be longer based on the type of procedure. Please confirm the exact required date with your consultant prior to arranging your travel. Your time in Los Angeles may also need to be longer if the surgeon requires additional time for observation. In this case, patients must extend their travel dates. Alternatively, patients must identify a local healthcare professional with whom Dr. Elist's clinic can liaise and provide instructions.

This procedure is performed at an outpatient center, not a hospital. You will not be "bedridden". In fact, most patients are walking the day after surgery. Full recovery is expected in 6 to 8 weeks though individual results may vary and the recovery time may be longer. We also have special rates at several hotels nearby our office. You will receive a list of the hotels once your appointment is confirmed.

What I would like to find out

For those of you who have had the Penuma implant, do you like it? When my penis is Flaccid, it's embarrassing. It just looks buried (sometimes you can see the glans, and that is it!). I am getting a bit desperate (and depressed). I only want the Penuma implant, but it's going to be a HUGE investment. I would highly appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DMLA.

Need advice on Dr. James Elist's Penuma implant 4 years 2 months ago #1308696356

I thought he was under investigation?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DMLA

Need advice on Dr. James Elist's Penuma implant 4 years 2 months ago #1308696358

Definitely read up on PhalloBoards 2.0

I dont think there have been any positive outcomes from his surgeries.

If you would like to get Flaccid hang, you would likely need a ligament cut. But that will not increase your Erect size. After that, you can choose many different fillers (PMMA, Ellanse, HA, or FFT) and get to the Girth you want. When you add the extra mass through Girth enhancement, it may also help with your Flaccid hang as well.

Need advice on Dr. James Elist's Penuma implant 4 years 2 months ago #1308696360

Visit PhalloBoards 2.0 and run a search on the term "Elist" and read. If they say "time is money," then be sure to spend as much time researching as you would spending the eye-popping price tag of $16,000.

Three questions for you:
  1. How did you find this forum?
  2. How did you learn about Dr. Elist?
  3. How long have you been researching surgical options for penis enlargement?

Thanks in advance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bomber99, DMLA

Need advice on Dr. James Elist's Penuma implant 4 years 2 months ago #1308696361

• DMLA

Sinisterone wrote: I thought he was under investigation?

Really? Oh, OK. I would do more research on that. Thanks.

Need advice on Dr. James Elist's Penuma implant 4 years 2 months ago #1308696362

• DMLA

Noxcuse wrote: Definitely read up on PhalloBoards 2.0

I dont think there have been any positive outcomes from his surgeries.

If you would like to get Flaccid hang, you would likely need a ligament cut. But that will not increase your Erect size. After that, you can choose many different fillers (PMMA, Ellanse, HA, or FFT) and get to the Girth you want. When you add the extra mass through Girth enhancement, it may also help with your Flaccid hang as well.

Thank you for the suggestions! I would look into that!

Need advice on Dr. James Elist's Penuma implant 4 years 2 months ago #1308696363

• DMLA

Skeptical One wrote: Visit PhalloBoards 2.0 and run a search on the term "Elist" and read. If they say "time is money," then be sure to spend as much time researching as you would spending the eye-popping price tag of $16,000.

Three questions for you:

2. -->
I did a Google search. I was looking for discussion forums that address penile enlargement.
  • How did you learn about Dr. Elist?
  • -->Also Google search. I also watched his Youtube animated videos.
  • How long have you been researching surgical options for penis enlargement?
  • -->This issue has been bothering me for a long time. My local urologists at the hospital would never consider penile enlargement procedures, so my desperation led me to Dr. Elist....
    [/ol]

Thanks in advance.

I just visited the 2.0 version, and I found this webpage:http://4patientsafety.org/mdb/showdr.php?mainID=1877
    I guess there are some horror stories. Sigh. Maybe I would just need to leave my penis alone.

Need advice on Dr. James Elist's Penuma implant 4 years 2 months ago #1308696367

DMLA wrote:

Skeptical One wrote: Visit PhalloBoards 2.0 and run a search on the term "Elist" and read. If they say "time is money," then be sure to spend as much time researching as you would spending the eye-popping price tag of $16,000.

Three questions for you:

2. -->
    I did a Google search. I was looking for discussion forums that address penile enlargement.
  • How did you learn about Dr. Elist?
  • -->Also Google search. I also watched his Youtube animated videos.
  • How long have you been researching surgical options for penis enlargement?
  • -->This issue has been bothering me for a long time. My local urologists at the hospital would never consider penile enlargement procedures, so my desperation led me to Dr. Elist....
    [/ol]

Thanks in advance.

I just visited the 2.0 version, and I found this webpage:http://4patientsafety.org/mdb/showdr.php?mainID=1877
    I guess there are some horror stories. Sigh. Maybe I would just need to leave my penis alone.

I'd always suggest leaving well enough alone first. However, if you really must have something done, while there's no perfect option, there are options that are overall quite safe and that range from temporary to essentially permanent. If you're serious about this, or genuinely curious, scour not only the net, but read through everything you can on the 2.0 version of this site. It's your dick, you only have one, it's not going to change on its own tomorrow, so put in the time to absorb as much info as you can.

Need advice on Dr. James Elist's Penuma implant 4 years 2 months ago #1308696404

• Alpha
    • Thank you received: 2
    New member here and like DMLA, I have been communicating with Dr. Elist and staff. I have also paid them an in-person visit.

I have NOT had any penile procedures. I have researched this topic off and on for some time now. I am far from being an expert and I am happy to have found this board. Until this Board, I felt I could trust Dr. Elist and I was considering both the penile and testicle procedures. I am NOT fully confident in ANY penile surgery. I am 90% sure that I will undergo the Testicle enhancement process very soon, and I will be making a new post dedicated to this topic and a few questions for the group. At least at this point, it appears the risks of penile surgery may or may not be high, but the possible poor result could be devastating from what we read here. I am wanting to learn more about fillers, PMMA, etc.

Last edit: by Alpha.
    • Page:
    Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream