PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Questions to those with Ellanse

Questions to those with Ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696241

So I have had Ellanse and if I pinch my skin deep underneath I can feel the product and the way it has formed in long tubes along the cannula lines under the skin? Kind of like elongated lumps. It’s not noticeable to the touch or look but it definitely doesn’t feel like it has been spread evenly in a flat layer, more like it’s lots of little elongated clumps. Does anyone else have this? Or how does yours feel if different?

I’m wondering if the product I had before Ellanse has stopped it from binding with the skin so uniformly and instead caused it to group together along the cannula lines a bit more. It’s not really noticeable until you pinch the skin deep down and find where it has been inserted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Questions to those with Ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696243

For me , not perfectly uniform . Required 2 touch ups . Now not really noticeable

Questions to those with Ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696244

Collagen produced by Ellanse or PMMA will have nuances that may be identified by an expecting or trained eye - including contour/palpable distinctions. Unless over-filled or poorly contoured, the untrained observer will not notice what we may or may not notice.

Comes with the territory, nothing unusual in my personal opinion.

Questions to those with Ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696248

I agree with Skeptical on this. Everyone responds a little differently to the product . and then again as the collagen sets up. I can feel some differences deep down inside. BUT, my wife has never said a word and shes a big time honest skeptic

are you doing any more rounds?

Questions to those with Ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696249

Because mine definitely feels like each ml has settled like a tube like lump under the skin rather than a flat spread out filler that wraps around and takes the shape of the penis. It’s not noticeable unless you pinch it and you can trace your fingers along each ml of Ellanse.

Questions to those with Ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696252

Run this observation to who performed your procedure for reassurance.

Questions to those with Ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696260

20 ml of Ellanse here. Yes, it is not perfect. I feel some inconsistencies. I also had a little more settle near my circ scar this last round. I also have a slight "kink" in my dick naturally unless fully erect in that same spot, so when flaccid it makes it more noticeable. Now, would anyone ever notice it besides me? I highly doubt it. And I would do it again in a heart beat.

I'll probably do a third round of Ellanse at some point, but scheduling will be more tricky now that I have to go to Caymans. I was able to fly in and out of Atlanta same day for my last two rounds which isn't possible with flight schedule to Caymans.

Questions to those with Ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696267

• Bloke
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I had 15ml Ellanse recently.
I have product bunched into a flat or built up areas on the top of shaft and on one side and on the other side I have a tube like product running along the side of shaft and a few nodules in the circ and one at the base...injection points.
Other than the bunched areas which have slightly lower areas above and below it is not really noticeable to the eye when Flaccid or unless you are feeling for them. When Erect the shape is less desirable.
I am still happy with the outcome, but will probably go back for a touch up in the low spots and at the base (13.5cm) where the Girth is much less than the mid shaft (15cm).

Questions to those with Ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696273

Bloke wrote: I had 15ml Ellanse recently.
I have product bunched into a flat or built up areas on the top of shaft and on one side and on the other side I have a tube like product running along the side of shaft and a few nodules in the circ and one at the base...injection points.
Other than the bunched areas which have slightly lower areas above and below it is not really noticeable to the eye when Flaccid or unless you are feeling for them. When Erect the shape is less desirable.
I am still happy with the outcome, but will probably go back for a touch up in the low spots and at the base (13.5cm) where the Girth is much less than the mid shaft (15cm).

Hey Bloke, did you have it in Europe by any chance?

Questions to those with Ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696292

• Bloke
  • Thank you received: 0
No not Europe.

Questions to those with Ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696302

I’m going to do Ellanse in Androfill Europe

Questions to those with Ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696303

Gg82 wrote:

Hey Bloke, did you have it in Europe by any chance?

I’m going to do Ellanse in Androfill Europe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Questions to those with Ellanse 4 years 1 month ago #1308696460

great to hear, hope you'll have time to post your experience and results

Questions to those with Ellanse 3 years 11 months ago #1308697276

mediatps, I hope I can help you with my answer. I did my research thouroughly on the penis filler injection procedure and on the product Ellanse itself. All I can say is that I had the procedure recently and that I had the filler Ellanse in my hands. You can compare Ellanse's physical properties to candle wax. Its a fluid that gets hard after about 10 minutes when it is outside the canula. So once it is hardened , it will not spread further under your skin.

Questions to those with Ellanse 3 years 11 months ago #1308697406

@Bloke - who did your procedure?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream