PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: interested in progress over the plateau (Photos Inside)

interested in progress over the plateau (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 months ago #1308696190

reached a plateau .. further stretching is not overlooked .. Is there someone in the group who is seriously experimenting with chemical increase, trying to trick the puberty period, etc.?
in fact, I made a ligamentotomy. and in the arsenal, a year of traction with an extender, pahllosanon and suspension of goods ..
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

interested in progress over the plateau 4 years 2 months ago #1308696192

I dont think so

interested in progress over the plateau 4 years 2 months ago #1308696194

I'm not terribly sure I understand the premise of your topic but we do not promote "chemical" penis enlargement experimentation. For the uninitiated, "Chemical PE" is an avenue where some men experiment with a supplement or injection (or a combination of said-materials) in order to aid and/or promote growth of their penis. I say "aid" because Chemical PE has sometimes been used in conjunction with manual PE exercises (stretching, Hanging, Jelqing, Clamping, pumping, etc).

Chemical PE's merits are generally theoretical and virtually all the evidence is anecdotal. The problem I have with this avenue of penis enlargement is that men begin assuming qualifications reserved for medical professionals because they did "some reading on the internet," and are mislead to believe it is "safe if you know what you're doing." The reality is that if Chemical PE could be legit, but there simply isn't enough evidence making a strong case for it. PhalloBoards 2.0 had a designated sub-category for the topic, but I've decided against any sort of self-injection techniques moving forward.

If that wasn't what you were implying or suggesting, my apologies. Perhaps you can elaborate if I was mistaken? Otherwise, this topic wont be going anywhere.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

interested in progress over the plateau 4 years 2 months ago #1308696196

you understood and commented correctly. I myself hold the same opinion .. I just want to have hope .. a couple of years ago, I called Dr. Adams in Canada and had a paid consultation ($ 500) .. however, apart from laudatory stories about my own the realized opportunities and a certain conspiracy of the corporations of the medical industry - I didn’t hear anything. The technique of his therapy itself seemed to me profanity, so I didn’t take it into service

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream