PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ellanse advice

Ellanse advice 4 years 3 months ago #1308696113

Hi

I am considering Ellanse e and have a few questions I can’t seem to find the answer to.

I am uncut and have had 20ml Voluma last year which on the whole was good. A bit of movement and bunching up near the base but overall was a good, but expensive test. I have no regrets.

Regarding Ellanse I understand it is a 2 part process. First part being the carrier and when that dissipates the collogen (scar tissue ) develops.

My question is when the collogen starts to for does it form loose and movable like the Voluma or does it adhere to the shaft and stay put?

Does the Ellanse move about on uncut men?

Thank you in advance
Fm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse advice 4 years 3 months ago #1308696115

I can't speak for cut vs uncut, but after the first 3 days that you have to mold it nothing moved. The filler to collagen takes about 12 weeks, see this graph:

drsiew.com/ellanse-everything-need-know-...-stimulating-filler/

I did notice a slight decrease in flaccid state only, corresponding to slight dip in the graph, but after initial swelling went away erect gain stayed constant. I really did not notice any difference in the way it felt going from filler to collagen. Felt completely natural the entire time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Funkymunkyuk

Ellanse advice 4 years 3 months ago #1308696116

Thank you for the reply.

With the final result does it feel squishy when Erect or not? Have you had any other fillers to compare it with such as HA?

regards
fm

Ellanse advice 4 years 3 months ago #1308696137

I have not had HA, and avoided it for the exact reason that others had it feel "squishy" (not all, but a good amount of guys). Ellanse feels rock hard when Erect, no different from natural. I suspect this is the same for PMMA

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream