• Page:

TOPIC: Morganstern News

Morganstern News 4 years 5 months ago #1308695727

• Texas
  • Texas's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 122
Yall check this shit out. Great update . at least I think.

I ended up in Atlanta the other day on business. I actually had a fucking layover ( another story, I hate non direct flights ). So I moved my flight back and called in to see if I could get a check up appt. Seemed like it was worth since i was in the fucking area.

Anyway, got to the office, had to wait a bit, no biggie as this was last minute. Luckily I flew in early as hell.
So, I had some good convo with some people there. Im going to leave names out. Sorry.

So heres what I got. They will be opening a new office in the Caymans in order to see there new patients there, who want Ellanse. So boom, they are soon to be back in action. My understanding was that once this first appt is done there, then all follow up appts can be done in Atlanta. Not sure if this includes second rounds or not, I forgot to ask that part. But shit, for all you that were holding out for this doctor: They should be back in play soon. I did not get a firm time frame out of them. Just that they were shooting for the first of the year or a little after, that is there hopes.
They make sure to tell me that was not just an "easy" place to get a license to do medical work. It is actually quite hard and they are very strict. Something about the UK governing the medical industry there, something that. Anyway, that should provide some extra comfort for anyone that might have just thought that they were setting up shop in some backward ass country that didnt give a shit. At least I thought it did.

I don't think I have any more info than this to share, unless my brain gets jogged by a question.

I did obtain permission to make this post.

@Skeptical One Hope this helps the board.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Javalon19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Morganstern News 4 years 3 months ago #1308695981

What’s the specifics on ellanase? I forget as there is so many option it seems for injectables. Is this similar to PMMA everyone on 2.0 was doing?

Morganstern News 4 years 3 months ago #1308695989

Javalon19 wrote: What’s the specifics on ellanase? I forget as there is so many option it seems for injectables. Is this similar to PMMA everyone on 2.0 was doing?

Yes very similar to PMMA in the manner in which Girth is produced. What is different with Ellanse is that it's regarded as a Temporary Filler and not Permanent like PMMA. Despite its temporary-status, its popularity has stemmed from its alleged "long duration" (as much as 3-4 years), meaning you can get the benefits of collagen Girth (firmness when Erect, soft yet rubbery when Flaccid) without the permanence.

There aren't too "safe & viable" options for Girth enhancement, you may just be thinking of the variety of brands available. There are only 4 types to remember: Permanent Collagen (PMMA), Temporary Collagen (Ellanse, Radiesse), Temporary Volume Filler (Hyarulonic Acid), and Fat Transfers. Avoid Permanent Volume Fillers like silicone.

Morganstern News 4 years 3 months ago #1308696005

Thank you the clarification. That bottom paragraph should be a sticky someplace. Like a filler 101.

Yeah, I recall all the bad news from 2.0 in regard to silicon.

Wish someone did PMMA stateside. I would like to pursue that route, but the travel is the main hinderance. Been really considering Morgan sterns permanence option in ATL. Keep waiting for more news and patient experiences to appear. (Sorry to hijac the thread a bit)

Awesome info, many thanks

Morganstern News 4 years 3 months ago #1308696026

• Texas
  • General
  • General
They are not offering the Ellanse in ATL any longer. They will be offering it out of their Cayman Island office, then any aftercare needs from their ATL office. So if travel is your concern, you will be doing that for PMMA or Ellanse at this point.

Morganstern News 4 years 2 months ago #1308696068

So what you’re saying is that at this point Dr. M only offers fat transfers for Girth enhancements?

And why is a temporary filler that cost almost twice as much than the permanent filler a better option? I understand that the temporary can be reversed fairly easily but I don’t understand the price difference.

Morganstern News 4 years 2 months ago #1308696069

• Texas
  • General
  • General
That is not what I said at all. They offer their Ellanse out of there Cayman office. and other services still at their ATL office. Pretty straight forward.

As for price, if you don't like the price of Ellanse, don't get it. Go get the permanent or some other temp filler. That's totally your call. As for me, I don't really care if it was 10k per round, I would have still done the Semi Perm / Temp Ellanse because that is where my comfort level is. Simple as that.

Morganstern News 4 years 2 months ago #1308696071

It seems that you may have taken offense to my questions.. Not my intention at all.

Morganstern News 4 years 2 months ago #1308696073

• Texas
  • General
  • General
Thanks for the clarification. Hard to interpret tone or potential sarcasm etc over texts.

In short, who knows why one substance costs more than another, Is it the manufacturer ? is it because it is in the US? I personally do not know. But now, it is not in the US, so i guess we will see what happens with that.
For me it was a better options for multiple reasons. 1 being the un-surety that I personally had with PMMA at this time and 2. being that if something went wrong by chance I only had to potentially live with it for a few years.
You have to decide what you think will work best for you, ya know.
Hope this helps you.

Morganstern News 4 years 2 months ago #1308696195

Hello., was just there last week . Still dealing with peyronies, arterial blood flow and venous leakage ,but much better . Hopefully another round of treatments and then Morganstern said he’d do an enlargement procedure . Good office. Very thorough. Hopefully Ellanse will be FDA approved in US this year or in 2021

Morganstern News 4 years 2 months ago #1308696242

Any update on his Cayman Islands office opening?

Morganstern News 4 years 2 months ago #1308696246

Girther wrote: Any update on his Cayman Islands office opening?

Coincidentally I had a conversation with them about all matters of 2020 earlier today. Some of the updates included a few notable developments & news:

• They are in the process of finalizing the Caymans and are at the mercy of bureaucracies & paperwork. The hope is to have a modern & independent Clinic setup to resume treatment via Ellanse to prospective patients as early as possible. By "independent," I mean the Clinic on the Islands will be its own business entity & medical practice, "independent" of the American brand & practice. The new projection puts it somewhere between now & March, mostly at the mercy of the aforementioned hurdles. What does appear certain is that this is a matter of WHEN and not IF. It does appear sooner than later as well.
  • Like with some other Sponsors, getting a Rejuvall Member on board with PhalloBoards to answer questions both on the Doctor's Forum as well as engage the community regularly is an early 2020 goal. A big part of why I launched 3.0 was to provide a platform for the most legit Phalloplasty Operations to stand apart from the less-than-scrupulous outfits in the industry and bring a sense of authenticity & transparency to the patient & consumer. I believe they've heard me loud and clear and I'm excited to say that a Morganstern Rejuvall representative will be active as early as next week and will be the more accurate source for updates on Caymans, Ellanse, and other developments.
  • What's often overlooked is that their Practice also provides the full gamut of Male Enhancement services, including fat pad reduction, lengthening, peyronie's, erectile dysfunction/impotence, and of course, Girth enhancement. They'll update the community at large when developments are made.

Thanks for asking --> even though I did have the updates through my call earlier today, this bumped topic helped remind me to chime in sooner than later! This is a forum after all, keep asking and keep researching!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Morganstern News 4 years 2 months ago #1308696251

Excellent update. Thanks

Morganstern News 4 years 1 month ago #1308696488

• tinoba
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Any updates on this? I've been keeping an eye on them because i want them to do my final Ellanse touchup and the caymans look like a relaxing place to spend a few days.

Morganstern News 4 years 1 month ago #1308696490

tinoba wrote: Any updates on this? I've been keeping an eye on them because i want them to do my final Ellanse touchup and the caymans look like a relaxing place to spend a few days.

I'll get an answer as I plan to contact them tomorrow regarding general updates/news.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream