Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gallery...

Gallery... 1 year 10 months ago #1308695840

I will post a few before and after images here and what treatment they had. Remember that every treatment and response is individual. Some of these will have had multiple sessions - I will try and point that out. Obviously I will have a bias towards showing the good results. Maybe I will start a gallery of less good results. This is a developing field. I have been developing my technique and skills over the past 5 years. I certainly hope that in another 5 years that I will be better than I am today. We are constantly looking for even better fillers to do a better job that lasts longer.

This is actually my very first injectable phalloplasty, 2 sessions of 5 ml HA.
What ever you do, make sure it is safe. Google calibreclinic to find us. Check our YouTube Channel - CALIBRE Clinic. The Penis Podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Gallery... 1 year 10 months ago #1308695841

OK , lets see if I can post multiple images of the same guy.

What ever you do, make sure it is safe. Google calibreclinic to find us. Check our YouTube Channel - CALIBRE Clinic. The Penis Podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcast
The following user(s) said Thank You: Javalon19

Gallery... 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308703847

Last edit: by Skeptical_One. Reason: pixelated

Gallery... 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308703850

Gallery... 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308703851

Gallery... 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308703852

Gallery... 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308703853

Finally an Ellanse patient to post:

Gallery... 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308703858

Hi Dr Oates, do you happen to have erect measurements (even if self reported) for some of your patients?

Gallery... 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308703909

Sherman_221 wrote: Hi Dr Oates, do you happen to have erect measurements (even if self reported) for some of your patients?

I have not been asking for erect measurements - but will start doing so!

Gallery... 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308703978

Really impressive results, very natural look, perfect jobs here.
Even without erect pictures do you meybe have erect measurements bef/aft to understand the erect increase in girth?
All these latest patients had Teosytal?

Gallery... 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308703983

tiritera wrote: Really impressive results, very natural look, perfect jobs here.
Even without erect pictures do you meybe have erect measurements bef/aft to understand the erect increase in girth?

No - maybe I have been too shy but will start asking more about erect measurements. Usually they are getting about 2 cm increase.
Yes these latest ones are Teosyal except for the Ellanse patient.

Gallery... 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308703991

Dr_Oates wrote:

tiritera wrote: Really impressive results, very natural look, perfect jobs here.

No - maybe I have been too shy but will start asking more about erect measurements. Usually they are getting about 2 cm increase.

Again wonderful job indeed, I understand it might sound a delicate question, but in the end I suppose that everybody is aiming to gain size for using it rather than showing :-) So they should be proud of their outcome and I'm pretty sure they measure themselves.
So bad you're on the other side of the world, I feel ready to give HA a try, but honestly I still didn't find the "right" doctor here who have the same knowledge, experience and approach like yours to let me go blindfolded.

Gallery... 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308704062

tiritera wrote:

Dr_Oates wrote:

Again wonderful job indeed, I understand it might sound a delicate question, but in the end I suppose that everybody is aiming to gain size for using it rather than showing :-) So they should be proud of their outcome and I'm pretty sure they measure themselves.
So bad you're on the other side of the world, I feel ready to give HA a try, but honestly I still didn't find the "right" doctor here who have the same knowledge, experience and approach like yours to let me go blindfolded.

I did send Dr Oates an excel spreadsheet I did over the 2 sessions I had Ellanse with him. It shows the flaccid and erect measurements.

Gallery... 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308704486

more pics from recent patients?

• Page:
Moderators: Dr_Oates