TOPIC: Corpus injections

Corpus injections 2 weeks 22 hours ago #1308707870

• oysters
  • oysters's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Dr Oates,

I have a question I can't find an answer from. I recently got the P-Shot to improve my curvature (from peyronie's disease) and it was injected in the corpus cavernosum. After the treatment I was for the first time satisfied with my penis. It was full, Hanging, super symmetrical, erection strongers and biggers and the feeling on hands was amazing with my new Girth. The problem is, it only lasted 2 weeks. My question is: Why don't they inject HA in the corpus carvenosum ? Wouldnt the results be more natural, symmetrical ? Is there a reason why ? Was it tried in the past ? I know that some clinics inject PRP+HA for treatment of peyronies, so it is physically possible, so why don't we inject fillers in there? Please educate me !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Corpus injections 2 weeks 11 hours ago #1308707874

oysters wrote: Hi Dr Oates,

I have a question I can't find an answer from. I recently got the P-Shot to improve my curvature (from peyronie's disease) and it was injected in the corpus cavernosum. After the treatment I was for the first time satisfied with my penis. It was full, Hanging, super symmetrical, erection strongers and biggers and the feeling on hands was amazing with my new Girth. The problem is, it only lasted 2 weeks. My question is: Why don't they inject HA in the corpus carvenosum ? Wouldnt the results be more natural, symmetrical ? Is there a reason why ? Was it tried in the past ? I know that some clinics inject PRP+HA for treatment of peyronies, so it is physically possible, so why don't we inject fillers in there? Please educate me !

Hi Oysters,

Remember the corpus cavenosum (CC), as erectile tissue, is interconnecting thin walled blood vessels. If we were to fill it up with concrete it would be rock hard until it dropped off. The tissue needs blood flow. One of the most dreaded complication in cosmetic medicine is injecting filler into a blood vessel. It is much worse than tieing off an artery. The 'collateral' vessels. all the extra ones that go to that area open up and save the tissue from dieing. But block up the end vessels and the tissue dies.

Consider also Priapism. Once the erection has lasted a few hours it gets very painful. After 12 hour damage is being done and after 24 hr enough damage that maybe the guys never gets another erection. So injecting filler into the CC is not a good idea. We do PRP but I would not have tried it out without it already being done. Platelets are the start of the clotting mechanism so it risked starting clotting in the CC which could have gone very wrong. But it didn't because generally the body does not want clots inside blood vessels.

But having said that we did try injecting HA into the erectile tissue of the glans. Generally it did not cause vascular problems (there have been a few case reports on the forum of guys with problems from it - more especially with stiffer paste style fillers). But it did not last either because the blood flow washed the HA away. We now use Aquamid there which sticks together much better and does not seem to wash away.

Corpus injections 1 week 6 days ago #1308707880

• oysters
  • oysters's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Dr Oates,

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. It makes a lot of sense.
I hope some day there are improved fillers mix because every single picture I see doesnt seem natural and it is always uneven. I want more Girth, but not in exchange of a bad shaped penis. Please let us know when there are improvement on the on the product used that gives natural look.

• Page:
Moderators: Dr_Oates