Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Filling Procedure - Ultrasound Assistance?

Filling Procedure - Ultrasound Assistance? 2 months 1 week ago #1308704725

• abab
  • abab's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Dr. Oates.
I saw that some practices in Australia are describing using ultrasound imaging to assist in the filling procedure. Do you offer the use of ultrasound to assist in preparation/planning, or during, injection at your practice? Do you have thoughts on whether this reduces risk or results in better outcomes?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Filling Procedure - Ultrasound Assistance? 2 months 4 days ago #1308704778

abab wrote: Hello Dr. Oates.
I saw that some practices in Australia are describing using ultrasound imaging to assist in the filling procedure. Do you offer the use of ultrasound to assist in preparation/planning, or during, injection at your practice? Do you have thoughts on whether this reduces risk or results in better outcomes?
Thank you

Gimmick. But great idea to look like they do something special. We are now doing a PERMANENT filler to the glans - new thread coming - the Spanish doctor who has been doing it for some time is doing a PHD on the anatomy of the penis and specifically researching ultrasound of the glans. He says he does US prior to doing injection but does not think it really helps and was not suggesting it for others. It was just his research area
What ever you do, make sure it is safe. Google calibreclinic to find us. Check our YouTube Channel - CALIBRE Clinic. The Penis Podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Dr_Oates