TOPIC: Ellanse

Ellanse 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308695933

• Bloke
  • Bloke's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Dr Oates,
Ellanse seems to be a popular choice among forum members, have you been seeing any issues such as immune responses/ granolous? with your patients as time goes on?? Is ellanse as high risk as PMMA??
I am considering ellanse but am concerned with the long term risk and the large number of people who are getting nodules and possibly not reporting other complications??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308695948

• Noxcuse
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been reading almost all of the progress reports on Ellanse as I can find and have not read of any of those complications yet. Unfortunately there are only a few people who have had it over a year so far, so there really isnt much long term evidence.
Starting 10/1 4 1/2 mseg 6 bpel Current 4 9/16 mseg 6.625 bpel Current goal 6.5 EL 5.5 MSEG

Ellanse 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308695966

Bloke wrote: Hi Dr Oates,
Ellanse seems to be a popular choice among forum members, have you been seeing any issues such as immune responses/ granolous? with your patients as time goes on?? Is ellanse as high risk as PMMA??
I am considering ellanse but am concerned with the long term risk and the large number of people who are getting nodules and possibly not reporting other complications??

I have seen granuloma in the face with Ellanse that has lasted 4 years. They were manageable with steroid/5FU injections and not too much of a problem because they sort of gave her the result she wanted. Would not be good in the penis. It is more getting thickening and irregularity that worries me.
What ever you do, make sure it is safe. Google calibreclinic

Ellanse 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308696035

Dr Oates, as you mentioned above, getting a granuloma in the penis would be far from ideal. I know you've done hundreds of Ellanse procedures in the penis now; what would you say is the percentage you've seen people facing more serious consequences like a granuloma/necrosis/substantial hardening as opposed to just a nodule?

Ellanse 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308696479

Dear Dr Oates,
I'm following this forum and the previous one since months now, and assumed you're one of the top expert on penis girth procedure using Ellanse as a choice for filler, with many happy patients.
Now I read your post about the risk of lumps and granuloma using Ellansè for penis and so I'm getting a bit confused.
Did you find in your experience that Ellansè is not ideal for this type of purpose? Did you find better fillers for penis enlargment?
Got in touch with a doctor here in Europe who used Belotero or other cross-linked HA: he knows Ellansè and he uses it for other applications but he doesn't suggest it for penis enlargment because of the risk of lumps and granulomas are much higher in his thoughts.
We all really appreciate your contibution here on the forum and keen to know more about your experience and professional advise on this.

Ellanse 2 weeks 3 days ago #1308696491

Sorry for my delay OmeGa.

Serious complications like granuloma, necrosis, hardening I have not seen yet. I have seen a few nodules, a few with areas needing topping up. On thing I have seen a few times is in uncircumcised guys who we have been careful not to go too far into the foreskin, then once erect there is an edge to the end of the enhanced area and it getting thinner before the glans and not staying thick right up to the glans. We are doing a secondary top up with a small amount sat 1 - 2 ml to blend it further.

Last edit: by Dr Oates.

Ellanse 1 week 6 days ago #1308696538

Hi Dr. Oates,

For uncircumcised penis do you have to use less volume and are the effects satisfactory without the accordion effect?

Thank you

Ellanse 1 week 6 days ago #1308696539

tiritera wrote: Dear Dr Oates,
I'm following this forum and the previous one since months now, and assumed you're one of the top expert on penis girth procedure using Ellanse as a choice for filler, with many happy patients.
Now I read your post about the risk of lumps and granuloma using Ellansè for penis and so I'm getting a bit confused.
Did you find in your experience that Ellansè is not ideal for this type of purpose? Did you find better fillers for penis enlargment?
Got in touch with a doctor here in Europe who used Belotero or other cross-linked HA: he knows Ellansè and he uses it for other applications but he doesn't suggest it for penis enlargment because of the risk of lumps and granulomas are much higher in his thoughts.
We all really appreciate your contibution here on the forum and keen to know more about your experience and professional advise on this.

Hi, sorry again for taking so long - kids have just gone back to school in Australia....

My favourite is still HA, currently Teosyal Ultimate. We trialed the Belotero range but were not as impressed, but no major issue. Ellanse is a good product. My preference would be for a guy to be circumcised. The 2 issues we have sen are a more sudden step off from the end of the product before it gets to the glans - but maybe we just need to put a bit more there on subsequent treatments and difficulty rolling back the foreskin once it has been retracted. Apparently for uncut guys this can be very uncomfortable. For this we are going to try putting some HA just past the end of the Ellanse at the very start of the foreskin.
Dr Dahn in my office in Perth and Melbourne loves Ellanse and uses much more than he uses HA.

Ellanse 1 week 6 days ago #1308696540

fufu63rams wrote: Hi Dr. Oates,

For uncircumcised penis do you have to use less volume and are the effects satisfactory without the accordion effect?

Thank you

Hi,
We dont necessarily use less filler if you are uncircumcised. How it looks with the foreskin retracted may need to be adjusted ate the second (even third) session. I wish that all guys were just circumcised. It will tend to look different flaccid and erect. Sometimes guys just have to accept some aesthetic issues to have the benefit of the increased size.

• Page:
Moderators: Dr Oates