• Page:

TOPIC: Daxxify as Botox alternate?

Daxxify as Botox alternate? 1 year 1 month ago #1308710932

• Oslo
  • Oslo's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 4
I was wondering if their will be use of Daxxify instead of Botox to get increase Flaccid hang?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Daxxify as Botox alternate? 1 year 1 month ago #1308710941

Tell us more about it, why would this prove to be a legit alternative?

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Daxxify as Botox alternate? 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711206

• Oslo
  • Oslo's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 4
To answer your question Skeptical_one. Daxify was just released few months ago and has the same effects as Botox. Only difference is that this last 9-12 months while Botox can last 3-4 months. No one has used for off label use yet since brand new to the market, but I believe I saw on their site or somewhere it can be used same usecases as Botox off labels.

Hence the question about utilizing for penis to have longer Flaccid hangs including scrotal for much longer. I noticed when doing the utmost package that the phalotox didn’t even last as long.

Since if they can do cheaper than US prices then great. Right now in US they are charging 2-3x more than Botox because it last longer.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Daxxify as Botox alternate? 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308711543

Hello @Oslo
It is a very interesting question and easy to respond to.
Removing the albumin and adding a peptide to the formula of this botulinum toxin variant is brilliant.
Those of us who used the original Botox formulation many years ago knew about poor stability and possible immune reactions to using high-albumin content formula until they reduced it substantially. Now, with Daxi, it's gone along with its possible complications.
I do not believe that the clinical effects will be different, only longer-lasting.
The cost is also a no-brainer. Even though it is set and somehow controlled by the manufacturer, it is similar to Botox; it is still quite high for what we can offer based on our price as high-volume users of the original brand.
I have no information about availability in Mexico yet, but Avanti Derma will be happy to offer it when it is available.
Regards.

Daxxify as Botox alternate? 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308711576

I read about this new Botox, and because I use Botox for medical-purposes, I am quite interested in it. It does not seem to be available outside of the USA though? And second, even if it can last much longer, there are alternatives to Botox produced in Korea, which are much, much cheaper. The effect will last up to 3 months, compared to 6 months for Botox, but the price per unit is 1/3.

Daxxify as Botox alternate? 11 months 1 week ago #1308711760

Oslo wrote: To answer your question Skeptical_one. Daxify was just released few months ago and has the same effects as Botox. Only difference is that this last 9-12 months while Botox can last 3-4 months. No one has used for off label use yet since brand new to the market, but I believe I saw on their site or somewhere it can be used same usecases as Botox off labels.

Hence the question about utilizing for penis to have longer Flaccid hangs including scrotal for much longer. I noticed when doing the utmost package that the phalotox didn’t even last as long.

Since if they can do cheaper than US prices then great. Right now in US they are charging 2-3x more than Botox because it last longer.

Not sure where y’all get 3-4 months. I’ve had 2 procedures now and I can tell you the Phallox (penile Botox) and Scrotox last about 10-12 days. Then I’m back to retracting. Which is why I’m so adamant about using the weighted ball for so long.

• Page: