PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any updates regarding Ellanse longevity?

Any updates regarding Ellanse longevity? 1 year 2 months ago #1308710840

• think
  • think's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 13
I had Ellanse 4 years and 3 months ago, it was the 4-year version (I understand that only the 2 year version is now available). I have not to date seen any decrease (gain was 0.5"). I am wondering what updates you may have by now regarding how long your patients have gone past the manufacturer quoted longevity (e.g. 2 years for Ellanse-M) before seeing any decrease? I had mine done with Dr. Kearney, very satisfied. I'm asking here since I will likely go to Avanti Derma for a 2nd round. Also, if I gained exactly 0.5" from 12ml, would it be reasonable to expect 0.25" should I only do 6ml? I'm considering only 6 to 8ml, especially if I've not lost anything by the time I get to it. Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any updates regarding Ellanse longevity? 11 months 1 week ago #1308712135

I have this same question.

Any updates regarding Ellanse longevity? 11 months 1 week ago #1308712144

I think I am pushing up on 5 years ( ish ) since my first round. - no loss what so ever.

Any updates regarding Ellanse longevity? 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308712962

Hello @think

. I am wondering what updates you may have by now regarding how long your patients have gone past the manufacturer quoted longevity (e.g. 2 years for Ellanse-M) before seeing any decrease?
Well, we've been using Ellansé for GE for about 3-4 years now and it is true that longevity lasts longer than what the manufacturer claims. In fact, I don't think we have treated a patient so far where Ellansé has been completely absorbed before a second round.

I had mine done with Dr. Kearney, very satisfied. I'm asking here since I will likely go to Avanti Derma for a 2nd round. Also, if I gained exactly 0.5" from 12ml, would it be reasonable to expect 0.25" should I only do 6ml? I'm considering only 6 to 8ml, especially if I've not lost anything by the time I get to it. Thank you!
Gains are something we can't control, however, it sounds kinda obvious that if Dr. Morales distributes 6-8 cc's all over your shaft the increase can be lesser than with 12 cc's.
I invite you to contact us at our official e-mail account (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.), send us pictures and we will happily assist you.

Regards,
Ian

Any updates regarding Ellanse longevity? 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714784

• think
  • General
  • General
I’m now at 5 years 2 month and zero loss. I love this stuff. 100 percent natural feeling.

Any updates regarding Ellanse longevity? 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714786

New Ellanse Article by Dr. C for those interested in learning more.

Any updates regarding Ellanse longevity? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714880

• think
  • General
  • General

Skeptical_One wrote: New Ellanse Article by Dr. C for those interested in learning more.

In summary, AD has patients having Ellanse for a decade (I am surprised they've been using it that long!) without significant absorption or need for a touch up, and it's natural and firm feeling beats HA, and compares to PMMA.

Any updates regarding Ellanse longevity? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714885

Avanti_Derma wrote:

think wrote: I’m now at 5 years 2 month and zero loss. I love this stuff. 100 percent natural feeling.

That's the secret and beauty of Ellanse!! we hope more people understood this, Ellanse is much better overall, better than HA (Hyaluronic Acid)

Have there been any instances yet of people adding Ellanse after having some prior PMMA?

I'm in no way suggesting I'd want that. More just to have information here for mixed cases, which I'm sure are not only a thing but will become more of a thing as the number of practitioners around the world increases and people's options evolve.

Any updates regarding Ellanse longevity? 4 months 1 week ago #1308714918

Ellanse on top of PMMA?
Hello, guys; we haven't received such a request so far.
Although I don't see any contraindication besides that one of the basic guidelines for using fillers is to avoid combining them in the same body area, PMMA and PCL (Ellansé) are inert and, in theory, fully compatible.
On the other hand, Ellansé's longevity in the penis is well beyond what has been reported for the face; it will not create a drastic difference like using HA on top of PMMA.
I don't see a clear justification for the combination, but undoubtedly, some patients will find it eventually.
DrC @ Avanti Derma

Last edit: by Avanti_Derma.
  • Page: