TOPIC: lengthening

lengthening 2 years 6 months ago #1308705398

• Dthom
  • Dthom's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 22
Hi Dr. Carney

I'm planning to sign up for a lengthening with you. I had a couple of questions:

1) what type of strecher/weights do you recommend? I assume it starts asap and is an ADS?
2) Is inner penis correlated with outer penis in both overall length and base Girth?
3) how many procedures have you done? recent complications?
4) Is fat pad/lipo done at the same time? I have alot of excess skin... not sure if you do that, too?

I've had Ellanse and its a little overdone/squsihy--is this an issue for the surgery on length? any way the skin on the shaft can be pulled down to enhance the base and improve the aesthetics?

Thanks in Advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dthom.

lengthening 2 years 6 months ago #1308705437

Hello Dthom,

I had an update call with their Clinic and they wanted everyone to know that their lengthening procedure and all its associated details will be out on their new site (when its revamped, hopefully be year's end), which will include visual aids and other materials to help those interested in learning more about their procedure.

Also, they believe they've innovated the lengthening procedure to maximize Flaccid gains (and hopefully by extension, no pun intended, Erect length may benefit too).

I will see if I can get an answer to these questions in the near future regardless.

lengthening 2 years 6 months ago #1308705438

• Dthom
  • Dthom's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 22
Thanks S !

I doubt I would do it unless I had confidence of getting 1 Inch of nbpel .

• Page:
Moderators: Rejuvall