PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Maximus Procedure (Maximum applicable ligament cuts)

Maximus Procedure (Maximum applicable ligament cuts) 3 years 4 months ago #1308700477

• madhatter
  • madhatter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been researching the full ligament cut by Dr. Carney and I followed up on the only member thread I could find.
I can definitely tell there are 5 inches of penile tissue from the attachment point deep into the perineal area that becomes engorged during Erection
I can conceive that one could gain up to 2" Erect if the tissue were repositioned taking my case for example, simply putting my penis into a vacuum pump I can suck 1" out of my body relative to my default Erection state.
Thus, I am wondering why there is so much skepticism about this procedure and why Dr. Horn's website states that there is no way any Erect gains can come from the ligament cut. I understand how if the superficial ligament at the front is the only part cut that it would not likely allow the entire organ to shift forward a bit.
I read one other thread on the site where a user claims 1/2" Erect gain after the surgery but also says this could be due to a year of vigorous stretching (which according to studies by companies selling stretching devices is on the low side for what they saw after 6mo of 9hr per day stretching)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Maximus Procedure (Maximum applicable ligament cuts) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701397

• Setsuna
  • Thank you received: 2
Following!

Ive been thinking about this myself I have the pdf with all of DR. C info from my consult and on paper the Maximus seemed like a no brained but I also came across Dr. Horns website and saw the rebuke.

Maximus Procedure (Maximum applicable ligament cuts) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701415

• madhatter
what was the rebuke? can you share?

Maximus Procedure (Maximum applicable ligament cuts) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701418

• Setsuna
  • Thank you received: 2

madhatter wrote: what was the rebuke? can you share?

That he doesn't believe you can make gains from lig cuts. You even have a post on it lol phalloboards.info/forum/dr-horn-francis-...ment.html#1308700594

Maximus Procedure (Maximum applicable ligament cuts) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701505

There are conflicting reports in the literature about Erect gains. Some surgeons have published increases in Erect length but other have only had gains in Flaccid length. Some gains have been relatively small considering the surgery. And that you have to do stretching post op that may have given you increased length without the surgery. But maybe the few surgeons claiming better results are doing something different and getting better results. Because all Urological societies are against surgery to increase penis size they dont push for these articles and it may not be great for the surgeons career (?).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setsuna

Maximus Procedure (Maximum applicable ligament cuts) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701537

As one who had a lig cut years ago, I would agree that there was no benefit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setsuna

Maximus Procedure (Maximum applicable ligament cuts) 3 years 1 month ago #1308701720

• madhatter
thank you for sharing!
may i ask a few questions, @smokey ?
where did you do it?
how deep did they cut?
how much stretching did you do?

• Page:
Moderators: Rejuvall