PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question for Dr. Carney re: Dr. Morganstern's comments

Question for Dr. Carney re: Dr. Morganstern's comments 3 years 8 months ago #1308698577

• jacknimble
  • jacknimble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
I just got off a phone consultation with Dr. Morganstern, regarding the lengthening procedure. I asked him about the 'looseness' at the base of the penis that you described in your previous post regarding this procedure. Dr. Morganstern said that he has never, in 40 years of doing this, heard a single report of this phenomenon, and he assured me that you were putting this information forth strictly in the sense of a full disclaimer from a legal point of view, as in, 'this is not impossible and it _could_ happen'.

Dr. Morganstern explained that the reason why this is not an issue is because the ligaments play no part in an Erection or the process of having sex, they are not involved in any way therefore loosening or cutting them has no impact on erections.

Dr. Morganstern suggested I speak to you on the phone but I was then informed you don't speak to patients over the phone so I am very much hoping you can speak to this here so I can make an informed decision regarding the procedure, as I really don't see what you wrote as sounding like a disclaimer at all, it sounds like the two of you have completely opposing points of view here so I have no idea what to think.

Thanks for your time!
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Rejuvall