TOPIC: Hcg

Hcg 5 years 7 months ago #1305271250

• Qtip
  • Qtip's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 2
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3214853/

Ordered the supply from a local weight loss clinic. Will start in a few days.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hcg 5 years 7 months ago #1305271511

What\'s the website you ordered from or clinic?

Hcg 5 years 6 months ago #1305319542

• Qtip
  • General
  • General
Look for weight loss clinics in your area. They sell them. Just pretend you want to do a weight loss program

Hcg 5 years 6 months ago #1305351973

I read the full study. It's simply conjecture to assume the similar penis-positive effects will occur unless you are 12-24 years of age with the diagnosed condition as the same or similar to the sample group. I mean... it could work! But this study doesn't directly indicate that if you do not have micropenis that you will have similar results. The mechanics of how and why the effect is arrived at are not studied, only the effect on a very select group of people. It could have simply no effect if your testosterone levels are normal or were normal during puberty. It could have no effect if you are not in the age range (as puberty is nearly universally complete in adult males over 24). Interestingly I think it could also have a similar measure effect of statically assigned gains to your starting length (I assume we just care about penis length) of roughly 2cm increase. It could have a scaled proportional effect of adding about 37% increase in length (this seems intuitively unlikely, that a 6' would go to 8.26', thinking of my own (20cm going to 27.54cm) makes it really seem like a ludicrous expectation... final party-pooping: I don't see where in the study they normalize the results of taking the measurements during puberty (a period in which it would normally be expected for young men's penises to increase in size naturally during a 24 week period). I don't see the participant level data and so we can't actually see if the average measured effect is brought about by a subgroup (Im thinking like, the young people in active puberty) skewing the results. The study results may be a flawed conclusion of a normal phenomenon as there is no control group present who received no treatment (or did I miss that?).

Anyway, this does seem like a relatively safe alternative to subdermal filler injection or any of the other mechanical methods, so I'm pretty keen on seeing your anecdotal response to the treatment particularly if you are 25 years old+ and not suffering from micropenis, as an anecdotal response from you would indicate very likely that the treatment does generally have some effect on penis size, assuming you're doing nothing else simultaneous to the same end.

It's really cool to see another approach, and interesting to think that the resource is readily available, relatively cheap, and able to be self administered.

Thanks!

Hcg 5 years 6 months ago #1305531757

@nohidingstyleIn this study all patients have had a micropenis. As far as I know, this condition means that the penis will not grow in natural way, so the question \"is this growth was because of HCG or because of natural puberty growth?\" seems obvious: yes, it was because of HCG treatment.

Anyway, this does seem like a relatively safe alternative to subdermal filler injection or any of the other mechanical methods

If this was working in this way, just imagine how effective could be PE. But instead, thousands guys on many PE sites were trying (and are still trying) to create an effective chemical PE protocol. And this continues for the last 20-25 years.

The mechanics of how and why the effect is arrived at are not studied, only the effect on a very select group of people.

Once again I ask myself: why this is not studied? Do you guys realise that this is probably could be the key to effective PE for all groups of people, not only for hypogonadism patients but also for guys with \"normal\" penises.

Hcg 5 years 6 months ago #1305534123

I used to take HCG every 3 days, for months at a time due to steroid use.

It doesn\'t work.

Look elsewhere.

Hcg 5 years 4 months ago #1306124620

• Qtip
  • General
  • General
Here is the update. After doing for 2 months. No gains..

Would not recommend this routine

Hcg 5 years 1 week ago #1308054186

HCG is human chorionic gonadotropin a hormone released by the placenta and is similar to luteinizing hormone released by the anterior pituitary gland both have little to do with cellular growth and more to do with regulation or the production of other hormones. The studies involving micropenis involve HGH (human growth hormone) and DHT and testosterone, which each were effective somewhat in promoting penile growth at different stages of fetal growth and throughout the growth of the human male. In order to get growth there are unknown factors (substances and/or receptor expressions{+ or -}) that need to be determined to understand the growth of the penis and other tissues in general.

• Page: