PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DHT/Dutastreid help

DHT/Dutastreid help 5 years 10 months ago #1304376079

Hi everyone. I contacted Ronielle Buduhan and she explained a few things to me including DHT and Dutastreid.
He says that following a 1 month cycle with a topical formula of DHT + DMSO applied on the penis for a month, followed by a 1 month cycle where it takes only 0.5 mg of Dutastreide each day, would work to increase size since DHT works but after a period on it could give a down-regulation of DHT receptors in the penis and dutastreid for a month after the DHT cycle would help to restore receptor sensibility by giving an up-regulation of the receptors.What do you think? every opinion is welcome. Thank you much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DHT/Dutastreid help 5 years 10 months ago #1304380967

Interesting.
Just googled the guy..
Has anyone else here tried these methods

DHT/Dutastreid help 5 years 10 months ago #1304409741

DHT is responsible for penis growth in the pre-puberty and puberty, this is because the androgen receptors and DHT in the penis are still sensitive, receptors that over time are naturally saturated and down-regulated by the endogenous DHT production that occurs during the puberty and causes the penis growth.
In males with micropenes where in theory the receptors on the penis never saturated during puberty because their endogenous DHT production was low or zero, they were treated with a topical DHT gel that surprisingly produced in all males a growth of the penis. There are documented studies on this.
So, why in healthy adults most users who have experienced DHT or Andractim or similar have not experienced large gains in size?
Because their DHT receptors on the penis have already been down-regulated over time and their penis have grown.
Then, following the logic if you could induce a temporary state where you lower the amount of DHT in your body (with help of Dutastreid or Finastreid) for a period of time sufficient to re-sensitize your androgen receptors in the penis and then up-regulate them, at this point applying DHT on the penis, it should attack the androgen receptors that have been up-regulated and made sensitive again, and give a signal to start the growth in the penis, just as it does in the puberty.It\'s all a bit complicated but I hope I\'ve explained it well.
What do you think? every opinion is welcome thanks.

DHT/Dutastreid help 5 years 10 months ago #1304430188

He reckons you should combine this with manual Pe right?Also these things you talk about, DHT and Dutastreid, where can they be bought?

DHT/Dutastreid help 5 years 10 months ago #1304430915

Of course, you should combine with manual pe like Jelqing and stretching and use of sleeves after exercise to prevent Turtling that hinders gains.
For DHT the most reliable site I found was russianstarpeptides which sells topical DHT formulas at various percentages with good carriers.
For Dutastreid, it would be good to buy Avodart on a site that sells it. Ideally, you should understand if there is a topical form of Dutastreid to apply on your penis to avoid the side effects of systemic tablets.
The overall idea seems to be close to the edge but it can work, I hope.

DHT/Dutastreid help 5 years 10 months ago #1304432399

Ok cool,When it comes to chemical PE, I have little experience, but I think its important that your manual routine is very good and that is the most important part. I cant tell if this is \"dangerous\" but im interested in your experience with it if you decide to try it out.

DHT/Dutastreid help 5 years 10 months ago #1304439885

Maybe if you know someone who has experience on chemical PE or with DHT quote him in the topic

DHT/Dutastreid help 5 years 9 months ago #1304711721

Anyone? feedback apprecied

DHT/Dutastreid help 5 years 8 months ago #1304872769

DHT/Dutastreid help 5 years 7 months ago #1305271332

Tried it. Doesn\'t work. Look on my previous post

DHT/Dutastreid help 5 years 7 months ago #1305277324

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Where can I order the DHT? I've read it helps increase body hair.

DHT/Dutastreid help 5 years 7 months ago #1305319555

Russianstarpeptides

I got mines there.

• Page: