TOPIC: Dht12% 20%

Dht12% 20% 6 years 4 months ago #1301788758

• Qtip
  • Qtip's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 2
Has anyone tried Russianstarpeptide.com

They have alot of reviews and linking to different forums.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dht12% 20% 6 years 4 months ago #1301788899

No I have not. All the clinical studies state that DHT is only effective on boys with micro penis who are prepubescent. No effect on men post puberty. It can treat gynecomastia in men. It will grow a women\'s or ftm\'s clit. Funny how hormones work. People will claim any thing to sell something.

Dht12% 20% 6 years 4 months ago #1301796190

• Qtip
  • General
  • General
Yes. I hope some members had some reviews

Dht12% 20% 6 years 4 months ago #1301821694

• Qtip
  • General
  • General
What kind of gains??

Dht12% 20% 6 years 4 months ago #1301963244

• Qtip
  • General
  • General
Just ordered. As soon as I get it. I will do my own log. People recommend 6 months to get anything major gains. Will do Finasteride with it.

Monthly updates

Dht12% 20% 6 years 3 months ago #1301985815

Please do tell what your regimine is (dosage, drug, etc...) I'm interested but not the harsh side effects

Dht12% 20% 6 years 3 months ago #1302010226

I\'ve been pretty curious about this product myself, but haven\'t seen many testimonials, so it\'s nice to see someone on here giving it a try. I\'ve always wondered what kind of effects such a strong dose of DHT (applied locally, of course) would have, since most people only experimented with the weaker Andractim stuff back in the day.

I\'m curious to hear if it\'s actually what it claims to be (a genuine 20% DHT topical), and if it has any effect in addition to that. Oh, and if it arrives without problem (not sure if you\'re in the US, though). Also, just realized you\'ll be experimenting with Fin in addition to that. It seems like an interesting and tricky road to traverse, but I get where people are coming from when they suggest that it may have a place in a ChemPE routine. Regardless, it\'ll certainly help the community to have another account of the Fin + DHT combo, too. I may be remembering wrong, but I can really only think of one, thus far. Best of luck and safe experimenting.

Dht12% 20% 6 years 3 months ago #1302017198

• Qtip
  • General
  • General
As soon as I get the package ill update with the pic. I\'ll follow the above protocol.

Dht12% 20% 6 years 3 months ago #1302042867

I am also very interested in this idea. If i had the money and a source of good quality chems, I\'d try it as well. Since there has been something like 153% increase in tissue in the first 4 weeks of using DHT cream and pumping in MtF individuals, reported, there must be some link between biological females and prepubescent men. If it is simply the amount of androgen receptors being down regulated to cope with the amount of androgens circulating in an adult male, finding some way for the body to increase the number of them seems like a legitimate solution

Dht12% 20% 6 years 3 months ago #1302043649

I would like to try Chemical PE! I\'ve read a little bit regarding this topic at Thunderplace forum! Is possible to gain 1 inch in Length only doing Chemical PE, jelqing and manual stretching? Please, keep in mind, I\'ve never done PMMA!!! However, I\'m currently using Penis Extender and I practiced the jelqing method for 6 months last year. My currently penis measurement is 6 Inch erect length, 6.5 inches erect base girth and 6.0 inches middle girth. My goal is at least 7 inches length and 6.5 inches middle girth circumference!

What about penile surgery? Can I reach my length goal with surgery? What doctor do you recommend in USA? I am from Chicago, IL.

thanks in advance for your help

:-)

Dht12% 20% 6 years 3 months ago #1302047104

Hm, I\'ve been looking into chemical pe for some time now! This will be a interesting topic

Dht12% 20% 6 years 3 months ago #1302654839

• Qtip
  • General
  • General
Got the product

Dht12% 20% 6 years 3 months ago #1302654846

• Qtip
  • General
  • General
I got the product. Here is what I got. Ignore my previous comment. This is how they send it now. It\'s for reason for the customs. 2 drops 2 times a day. Starting today. Will update in a week.

Dht12% 20% 6 years 3 months ago #1302657092

Lads,

DHT cream/gel won\'\'t work.

In fact, you can inject DHT based hormones directly into your body for months at a time in concentrations that will be thousands of times stronger than the gel.

I have done this with Trenbolone acetate.

It\'s DHT based. It will make your beard grow, it will make your hair fall out, it will make you horny, it will make you burn fat, it will make you jacked, it will make you more assertive and more energetic. It can cause gynecomastia if combined with a high testosterone body, natural or otherwise.

It will not make your Dick bigger.

You have no chance with this.

Dht12% 20% 6 years 3 months ago #1302657924

hahahaha. What he said above. Ive tried as well years ago.. this is nothing new and has been discussed for at least 10 years on PE sites.. trust me if something worked we would not inject plastic beads in our dicks. You will just become bald from this. Not worth it.

• Page: