PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Safest and most effective girth enhansment

Safest and most effective girth enhansment 8 years 10 months ago #1287467854

What is the safest and most effective Girth enhansment? I have read bad things can happen with PMMA, the P shot some are saying don\'t work so good. Are there other injectables that are safe and really do work? I realize there are risk to everything and have talked with Wade about PMMA but am just curious if some of you seasoned vets have any answers about the safest way with the most gain? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Safest and most effective girth enhansment 8 years 10 months ago #1287467950

I\'ve had the PRP shot and PMMA. The Pripus shot (PRP) lasts for about a year they say. Pumping is important to do for at least a month after. I gained 1/2\" Girth after 30days post Pripus shot, then did the PMMA and gained some, but lost some from the PRP (as I stopped pumping). I probably gained about 1/4\" from the PRP and 1/4\" from the PMMA, so 1/2\" gain after 4 months.

The PRP did give me a better EQ. And my morning wood is the hardest it\'s ever been.

I\'m scheduled to return for R2 of PMMA in July, so we\'ll see. I\'d like to end with the R2, and then have the PRP shot every 6-9 months going forward. I may have the new lig cut that Dr. Ress is doing at some point.

Safest and most effective girth enhansment 8 years 10 months ago #1287467954

Also was just reading a Dr. Ellis says don\'t even think about PMMA. Hope some of you vets can shed some light

Safest and most effective girth enhansment 8 years 10 months ago #1287468036

• Visitor
  • Visitor
dr elist only says that so will chose his implant. and he is actually the worst surgeon/doctor you could possibly go to for a bigger penis.

Safest and most effective girth enhansment 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291751580

It seems Ellis is money hungry no way i would trust him

• Page: