PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Human chorionic gonadotropin

Human chorionic gonadotropin 10 years 3 months ago #1281188207

Once again I am back to the forum. With my job it makes it extremely hard to research or talk about this subject, as I usually live in close quarters with the people I work with.

Going on, has anyone heard of the treatment Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG)? It is used as a fertility drug for Men and Women. It is approved by the FDA and has prove to increase penis size and Girth in micro-penis treatments.

The treatment is devolved from the urine of a pregnant women. It activates the Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH) which triggers excess secretion of testosterone and other proteins that are similar to puberty.There is a lot of information out there in regards to the hCG Diet but not much out there in regards to Penile Enhancement.

Also, the FDA recently outlawed all none injection (homeopathic or over-the-counter) versions of the hormone. Therefore to test this treatment out, you will need the injections intramuscularly. I am doing a lot of research on this topic, any questions or comments please PM me or post on the board. -Ghost.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Human chorionic gonadotropin 10 years 3 months ago #1281192520

Very interesting, please keep us posted on this. If there is any legitimacy or proof that it could enhance, or compliment an enhancement of the penis, this forum is the best place to share that info

Thanks again, good to see you around Ghostfmj!

Human chorionic gonadotropin 10 years 3 months ago #1281192910

Human chorionic gonadotropin 10 years 3 months ago #1281194798

@hoddle10:
I read those posts.

This was the study where I found my data:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3214853/

Although the statement in the post is that the study was done with teenagers is incorrect. It was done with males subjects that was between the ages of 12 to 24 years and the average age was 18.9 years old. Therefore there is a possibility of this hormone treatment working for all aged males.

I agree with the statement which suggests that levels of 1500 IU a day, 3 times a week is only for people that suffer from micro-penis and/or hormone deficientcy. At these levels, it can have harm to your system. I am no doctor, so specific dosage is something I cannot comment on.

- Ghost.

Human chorionic gonadotropin 10 years 3 months ago #1281199977

Hmm. Done in Korea. They do seem to be the world\'s leaders on penises in general . . .

Human chorionic gonadotropin 10 years 3 months ago #1281214386

@Smalljay:I would highly doubt a Doctor would prescribe hormone replacement therapy if you don\'t need it. Although, hCG is not really hard to come by since there are diets that use hCG. I am not suggesting you go out and try this product but if you do, be careful where you get it from and what dosage you take. Also, remember that homeopathic versions and over-the-counter versions (non-injection FDA approved) of hCG are now deemed illegal by the FDA. If you are concerned with \"yourself\", I would explore stretching prior to going any other route. If unsuccessful or dissatisfied with the results from that method, then I would explore other means such as hCG, PMMA or others. Just my 2 cents. If you wanna know more about hCG, I am doing a lot of research into it. Also, if your interested in PMMA, I had a session with Dr. C just under 4 years ago. I can answer questions about either one of those topics. Still researching hCG. The hormone is extremely popular with body builders that want to recover the size of there testicles and restore there natural testosterone after a cycle of Steroids. I will continue to research this treatment. If anyone has knowledge into this subject or experience with hCG, please PM me. --Ghost.

Human chorionic gonadotropin 10 years 2 months ago #1281244562

Please head over to my new topic that is similar to this one:http://PhalloBoards.websitetoolbox.com/post/supplementation-mixed-with-streching-andor-traction-device-6724605

--Ghost.

Human chorionic gonadotropin 10 years 2 months ago #1281417170

I doubt this will work in adults, thousands of body builders use HCG every day and never have I seen reports of it make their penises bigger. It will increase your Balls a bit making the fuller. I have used hcg often and nope nothing even while doing P.E.

If male didn\'t go through puberty properly or has undescended testicles it will make the testicles grow to normal size, and yes if their genetic penis length was larger than it should be, it will increase some of the penis size.

For normal males without Idiopathic Hypogonadotrophic Hypogonadism you can take it till the cows come home and see no increase, your penis has reached it genetic length at puberty.

Hcg is good if you testosterone level are low, your penis can shrink due to very low testosterone level and high estrogen. So good to keep you testosterone levels at optimum to have a healthy penis.

Human chorionic gonadotropin 10 years 2 months ago #1281454671

I am on testosterone therapy, I started off with Androgel but it ate up my insurance drug coverage so I switched to Injections. 1 shot a week 100mg test Cypionate. It brought my test levels from low 300s to high to mid 700s. I asked the Dr. about HCG being my ball were shrinking or deflating, thay are very small to begin with so I was concerned. The other thing I noticed was that my sperm was very dry and thick much like gelatin and the volume was almost nothing, maybe a 1/2 teaspoon. So my Dr put me on HCG at my request. I was taking 300iu 3 times a week. Not much but enough to get things working again. It worked for the most part but the side effects sucked, I had no appetite (thus the reason people use it for diet) and I started to get a fibrous tissue around my left nipple. So I stopped. I made a vacuum jar and experimented with ball pumping about a month before my Lig cut. It seems to have worked being im still at my original size and my volume is almost normal, the jury\'s still out on that though, after I heal from my surgery I will continue with it.

Human chorionic gonadotropin 10 years 2 months ago #1281517308

Test therapy is bad. Ask your doctor about clomid therapy, gets your Balls making their own testosterone, also taking an anti estrogen once a week like letrozole will keep the estrogen levels down in your body.

HCG is good for getting your Balls going but if you take it without an anti - estrogen, give a it around three weeks and the extra testosterone your body is making will convert into estrogen hence the puffy nipples. So if you want to take hcg, ask your doctor for an anti estrogen to block the testosterone conversion into estrogen.

Human chorionic gonadotropin 10 years 2 months ago #1281517980

Test therapy has worked wonders for me, my libido is great, I wake up with wood almost every morning, my muscle mass is great for my age (mid 50s) since stopping the hgc the nipple issue has gone, and funny thing is my Balls have not shrunk back down. I wonder if switching from the Androgel to Injections made that difference, I know on my last lab report my test levels dropped from 780 to 740 after the switch. My E level was low but I had been off the HCG for a month before the lab draw.

• Page: