PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295563145

• Reklaw
  • Reklaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 1
Documentary currently available on BBC IPLAYER, worth watching.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295563666

Fuck. That.

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295564090

What is the story?

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295564276

• Reklaw
  • General
  • General
Watch it on YouTube

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295564339

...and this is why you don\'t do pcp

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295568772

• Reklaw
  • General
  • General
Fair enough
It was a slightly ridiculous post, I just posted it for people\'s amusement.

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295573784

TOPIC RELOCATED TO APPROPRIATE CATEGORY

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295573943

@Dream only so much time on this forum is actually useful, beyond that, being on here is a waste of time, although usually enjoyable. It\'s not like he was telling you to go to the library.

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295574010

Hunkydory01 wrote: @Dream only so much time on this forum is actually useful, beyond that, being on here is a waste of time, although usually enjoyable. It\'s not like he was telling you to go to the library.

Excuse me! If you think there are other things you could be doing that are more useful than learning to pleasure women using long mousetache hair, then by all means go and do them. But I think you\'ll learn the hard way, there aren\'t many more constructive ways one can spend their time than reading the wisdom to be found here. In many ways, this place is like a one stop info source for life success.

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295574295

I stand corrected!!! I did have a load of spunk in my beard last night and thanks to PB and JH I had to foresight to rub it in as a conditioner. In the olden days, I would have probably taken a shower and missed all that sweet, sweet conditioning.

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295574309

That\'s better! Now go and buy yourself a silk shirt and remember to keep the top 3 buttons undone. Then head down to Chelsea and expect a sea of spunk in you beard by the morning.

PS I\'m right about Chelsea aren\'t I?

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295574338

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
I usually don\'t post face shots but I wanted JH to give me feedback on my cross. It\'s a spunk magnet for gay dudes.

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295576537

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Haha man. I\'ve got the muscles so I like my shirts to have a little spandex in them and to be tight with the sleeves cut just above the bicep bulge and to open the buttons down to the bottom of the pecs. Doing stuff differently from all the hipster young guys today helps me standout. Also I have a got an amazing barber that my buddies and I go to every two weeks that razors my sides, trims my sideburns and moustache and then slicks my hair back with pomade. Then I go in for a back and crack wax. The final crazy step he does is to dye my chest hair black and trim it to define my pecs (short where they meet and at the edges and longer in the middle). He then waxes my stomach but leaves the line from my navel down to my Dick. His place is awesome. He keeps the magazines full of new penthouses and hustlers and you can have a beer when he is doing your hair. He told me how to use the moustache to arouse the girls. He is a sex expert. He wants to make some homemade movies where he takes pretty young women, lays them down in the barber chair, undresses them, spreads their legs and gives them squirting orgasms with his big hands or cunnilingus. He then wants to experiment with reclining the chair flat tilting their heads all the way back and throat fucking them. He says if you get a girl relaxed enough you can slide your Dick down there and feel her esophagus muscles grabbing your Dick like a piece of food being moved to the stomach. Obviously you have to be reasonably long. I just wanted to share about him because he is so cool and has taught me so much.

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295577704

BBC IPLAYER: The Rapper Who Chopped His Penis Off 6 years 10 months ago #1295579021

Hunkydory01 wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
I usually don\'t post face shots but I wanted JH to give me feedback on my cross. It\'s a spunk magnet for gay dudes.

You\'ve become a lot more handsome in the last year. It looks like you\'ve lost a bit of weight as well.

• Page: