PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: $100 Million or 8x6.5 inch Erect Penis

$100 Million or 8x6.5 inch Erect Penis 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295195602

I started with a 6.3 x 5 penis and now have an 8 x 7.5
Would I give up my penis size for 100 million?
Wow...The answer would be \"no\". But it would be close

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

$100 Million or 8x6.5 inch Erect Penis 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295196021

If I was born Caucasian average Id take the money.

$100 Million or 8x6.5 inch Erect Penis 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295197190

Reklaw wrote: If I was born Caucasian average Id take the money.

LOL....OK, now you have to explain that to me, I mean us!

$100 Million or 8x6.5 inch Erect Penis 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295197310

Basically my natural Girth is 11cm, all I\'ve ever wanted is to be average, if I was average or above I\'d take the money

$100 Million or 8x6.5 inch Erect Penis 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295197465

As a 5\'4\" Asian manlet, an 8-incher with that Girth would look ferocious attached to me. I wouldn\'t be shy about it on Instagram/Snap Chat either. Haha.

$100 Million or 8x6.5 inch Erect Penis 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295197542

You guys got it ALL WRONG!!!

For a $100 Million US Dollars. I would take $25 millions and put it into \"grow your stem cell and make your Dick as big as you want\" research, $25 mils for my investment, $25 mils for the children of Africa, and the last and the best; $25 mils to promote elist implant......

JFK.....get it? LOL.

$100 Million or 8x6.5 inch Erect Penis 7 years 3 weeks ago #1295197825

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Mustang2020 wrote: You guys got it ALL WRONG!!!

For a $100 Million US Dollars. I would take $25 millions and put it into \"grow your stem cell and make your Dick as big as you want\" research, $25 mils for my investment, $25 mils for the children of Africa, and the last and the best; $25 mils to promote elist implant......

JFK.....get it? LOL.

Elist implant? What is that? LOOOOOOOL?.

$100 Million or 8x6.5 inch Erect Penis 5 years 2 months ago #1307574075

The big penis. If you had $100 million, you could have sex with a new girl every day for the rest of your life, but that\'s meaningless if you can tell they\'re all faking it.

$100 Million or 8x6.5 inch Erect Penis 5 years 2 months ago #1307633624

The big penis. If you had $100 million, you could have sex with a new girl every day for the rest of your life, but that\'s meaningless if you can tell they\'re all faking it.

If you\'re that rich, they may not even be faking it. Women perceive resourcefulness as sexy. This is why intelligence is sexy, why an abundance of wealth is sexy. It\'s built into them evolutionarily-speaking. Big muscular arms imply not only the ability to protect, but to acquire \"resources.\" On the flip side, men perceive fertility & shape as sexy. A vessel to carry his offspring. That\'s why we\'re far more visual creatures when it comes to the physical aesthetics of the opposite sex. THAT SAID, we\'ve also evolved to acquire an attraction to other characteristics like humor, personality, character, etc, but I don\'t think that removes us from our innate criteria for mates.

Also, I know a few guys with \"big\" even \"huge\" penises that don\'t necessarily get laid frequently (or much at all). Also, most normal women aren\'t readily taking an 8 x 6.5 and I\'d venture to say most (normal & average women) would prefer it a tad smaller. At least with a bank roll like $100mill, you\'d have some sort of sex-life guaranteed lol.

That said, had I been where I was pre-PMMMA, this would have been a more challenging question. But given my current state, the $100mill EASY.

• Page: