PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Crowdfunding Bioengineering Platform

Crowdfunding Bioengineering Platform 5 years 4 months ago #1306212868

Greetings PhalloBoards Members,By way of introduction this is a topic that first of all targets the owners of this Forum, and members that have medical knowladge. I am trying to be as succinct and precise as possible, because nobody likes long messages JForums like PhalloBoards, Thunder, etc. represent communities that merged toghether would have probably over 500.000 members. Imagine if this forums will work a way to establish a research institution or a private company based on our donations, and change their profile from basically \'mastubation\'s sites\' into a research platform, that targets bioengineering human tissue; it already worked welll for over 17 years in attracting people here, so there is a huge member base and data base regarding the penile shaft.In present time, this places don't work proper in my opinion....of course there is some usefull information regarding procedure or devices experiences, feedback of doctor's practices, but basically, this forums miss a very important and potentially 'holy grail' field- the bioengineered tissue.
It is not that hard if you think about it! It would be easier than to start something from nothing, because this platforms already have an amazing database, studies and a lot of men that probably will donate at least 5/ 10 bucks a month for a concrete cause.

In my opinion, if this forums will run on donations and establish research teams and surgeons, maybe a \'Holly Grail\' will come sooner. Because, here on this forums we already know what we want, why we are here and what talk about: the real enlargement of the Erect penis length and Girth wise.We really have to embrace private companies like Foregen, which work and promote in this tabu field, and made some breaktroughs during their journey so far.To start something from scratch, it will imply an amazing endavour moneywise or information wise. Acces of medical data, procedures, input regarding the newest achievements, studies, or even breakthroughs involving approvals, FDA related news, participation in conferences and in a form of collaboration-crowdfunding platform, will be much easier to achieve.Basically- these forums should merge and start a company/ platform that is based on crowdfundings from members and target investments in aplicated bioengineering (3D tissue printers, biofabrication, biomaterials, programs involving specializing techniques for doctors, surgeons and engineers, etc.), that could develop a protocol with a specific country's Health Care System, in which we target the implementation of surgeries, regarding funding, patents, intellectual right property, medical protocols so that a specific surgery would be available generally, not only in isolated cases.Your thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Crowdfunding Bioengineering Platform 5 years 4 months ago #1306214824

any thoughts? yes: \'WOW!\'

Crowdfunding Bioengineering Platform 5 years 4 months ago #1306215885

DanClaude wrote: Greetings PhalloBoards Members,By way of introduction this is a topic that first of all targets the owners of this Forum, and members that have medical knowladge. I am trying to be as succinct and precise as possible, because nobody likes long messages JForums like PhalloBoards, Thunder, etc. represent communities that merged toghether would have probably over 500.000 members. Imagine if this forums will work a way to establish a research institution or a private company based on our donations, and change their profile from basically \'mastubation\'s sites\' into a research platform, that targets bioengineering human tissue; it already worked welll for over 17 years in attracting people here, so there is a huge member base and data base regarding the penile shaft.In present time, this places don't work proper in my opinion....of course there is some usefull information regarding procedure or devices experiences, feedback of doctor's practices, but basically, this forums miss a very important and potentially 'holy grail' field- the bioengineered tissue.
It is not that hard if you think about it! It would be easier than to start something from nothing, because this platforms already have an amazing database, studies and a lot of men that probably will donate at least 5/ 10 bucks a month for a concrete cause.

In my opinion, if this forums will run on donations and establish research teams and surgeons, maybe a \'Holly Grail\' will come sooner. Because, here on this forums we already know what we want, why we are here and what talk about: the real enlargement of the Erect penis length and Girth wise.We really have to embrace private companies like Foregen, which work and promote in this tabu field, and made some breaktroughs during their journey so far.To start something from scratch, it will imply an amazing endavour moneywise or information wise. Acces of medical data, procedures, input regarding the newest achievements, studies, or even breakthroughs involving approvals, FDA related news, participation in conferences and in a form of collaboration-crowdfunding platform, will be much easier to achieve.Basically- these forums should merge and start a company/ platform that is based on crowdfundings from members and target investments in aplicated bioengineering (3D tissue printers, biofabrication, biomaterials, programs involving specializing techniques for doctors, surgeons and engineers, etc.), that could develop a protocol with a specific country's Health Care System, in which we target the implementation of surgeries, regarding funding, patents, intellectual right property, medical protocols so that a specific surgery would be available generally, not only in isolated cases.Your thoughts?

I think you are way overestimating the number of guys that will sign up for ongoing donations. The vast majority of members on this site (assuming Thunders, as well) are non-paying. Asking for donations to this site is like pulling teeth.

Crowdfunding Bioengineering Platform 5 years 4 months ago #1306217874

I probably didn\'t made myself clear in the original post
In the present state and output of this forums, it is understandable, regarding what you said about donations.
I was considering that a change of profile should take place; Starting a foundation/ private company or research company with concrete output that targets the 3D bio-engineering scaffolds, would have definitely a different impact on crowdfunding and donations. The affilitation of this forum (which already has an amazing number of members and data collected in the past 18 years), with an existing company or Institution, or just forming an entity that targets the area of bioengineering would have succes in my opinion.

Imagine the next scenario: An already established platform, foundation or private company would come on this forums and present studies and eloquent input about future surgeries implying bio-engineering of the penile shaft that could have benefits to PE; they would come here for fund-raises for a specific research or developing a surgery based on 3D tissue: Don\'t you think that this crowdfunding procces would have success based on member donations?

Forums like this have already an amazing impact in this medical area, regarding awarenss of botched surgeries, PE devices, Doctor profiles, etc. Given the fact that the medical world is already taking this forums seriously and in consideration, it is practically a no-brainer that platforms like this one, Thunder, etc. should probably considering in doing more in this field.

Crowdfunding Bioengineering Platform 5 years 4 months ago #1306219055

@DanClaudeThe problem of all PE websites like Thundersplace, PEGym, MattersOfSize etc. is that the majority of people on those sites will prefer to spend 10 years on mental masturbation about invisible growth of Erect length than to support something like you have described in your first post.It\'s like a religious sect: nobody haven\'t seen \"a miracle\", but all of the members of the sect are blindly follows to their leader. Same shit with PE boards: nobody haven\'t seen decent gain in Erect length, but all of them are truly believes to scammers like BiB or DLD (DoubleLongDaddy).

Crowdfunding Bioengineering Platform 5 years 4 months ago #1306220320

I think it would be great to have such a foundation or institution.
I do not see any reason why we would not welcome association with such a group.

Crowdfunding Bioengineering Platform 5 years 4 months ago #1306221706

briceb wrote: I think it would be great to have such a foundation or institution.
I do not see any reason why we would not welcome association with such a group.

I\'ve asked similar question almost half-year ago: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/sho...ount=26&forum=196670

Crowdfunding Bioengineering Platform 5 years 4 months ago #1306260888

Couldn't agree more. We all believe that in some days there must be such a method to actually make gain in the length. But that might happen, let's say 30 years from now. However, these things could be expedited if some experts really pay attention to it by working for a company dedicated for this purpose only. One thing we can help if such a company exists is donating some money for sure. But the most important thing now is who gonna take the initiatives to run that platform/company? We need that guy.

Crowdfunding Bioengineering Platform 5 years 4 months ago #1306263147

And it will cost MAJOR $ to do this research. $20 a month from a few donors just won\'t cut it.
However, if you are feeling generous and want to donate monthly to a good cause, I can provide you with my paypal.
Or venmo. Either way.

• Page: