PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr. Nathan Newman and his 'Stem Cell Lift''

Dr. Nathan Newman and his 'Stem Cell Lift'' 11 years 8 months ago #1274628442

Hi everyone,

New here and wanted to take this opportunity to say hello and also post an interesting article about Dr. Newman, his practice and using stem cells for cosmetic treatments.

Dr. Newman doesn\'t perform penis enlargement, but he does offer a service to women where \"...external genitalia and tighten the vaginal canal all without a single stitch or visible scar\". His website also says that he uses something that he calls \'Autologus Stem Cell Enhanced Fat\' and describes it as \"natural, safe, rejuvenating and regenerating of tissues, no allergic reactions\" and claims it lasts \"5 to 10+ years\".

Wondering if anyone here has heard of this, if this has possible applications in penile enlargement, if it\'s different from the currently used fat injections, etc. I\'m sure I will get some interesting feedback as this place seems like the source on all things phalloplasty and by reading some of the posts, has incredibly knowledgeable members.

Article:
www.jewishjournal.com/the_wondering_jew/...than_newman_2011110/

Dr. Newman\'s \'Advanced Cosmetic Surgery\' website:
nathannewmanmd.com/procedures.php?i=31

Right, so I don\'t normally post on boards of any type let alone ones of such a personal and private nature, but I\'ve found a great deal of information posted and really appreciate the candor and fraternal atmosphere here. I look forward seeing what if anything you guys might have to say about Dr. Newman and his stem cell procedure.

As always, I\'ll be reading and learning more as I debate the PMMA route which both excites and absolutely terrifies me.

Peace.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Nathan Newman and his 'Stem Cell Lift'' 11 years 8 months ago #1274628469

Screwed up the article link. Let me try that again...

Article Link

Dr. Nathan Newman and his 'Stem Cell Lift'' 11 years 8 months ago #1274630631

For some reason the link wont work when directed from this site (??).

Members can do one of two things:

Copy and paste: www.jewishjournal.com/the_wondering_jew/...than_newman_2011110/

Or visit the broken link above and simply type in the keywords nathan newman in their search box.

Thanks for the info, and I\'m sure others will chime in.

@warpedview
Have you considered emailing/calling this doctor regarding his opinion on his methods in relation to penile application? It would be great to get his insight and you could forward what you learn to the forum.

Dr. Nathan Newman and his 'Stem Cell Lift'' 11 years 8 months ago #1274632951

@SO

Will send email sometime this afternoon and post the response as I get it.

EDIT:

Message sent, hopefully I receive an informative response. I will share what I receive.

Dr. Nathan Newman and his 'Stem Cell Lift'' 11 years 8 months ago #1274657680

Very interesting article. My first thought when you posted this was that it would be very similar to Dr. Giunta\'s FFT technique. However, after reading the article, I believe this is different. I don\'t believe Giunta uses \"activated stem cells\" with his fat injections.

Seeing as this is autologous tissue, I would be surprised if it couldn\'t be used in the penis. My question would be why the wide variance in absorption rates (5-10 years). What determines whether an injection will last 5 vs. 10 years? If you get a reply from the doctor (and assuming he can use this for Girth enhancement), could you ask him this question? Thanks.

acu

Dr. Nathan Newman and his 'Stem Cell Lift'' 11 years 8 months ago #1274673212

No response unfortunately. Maybe I write a crap email, I don\'t know.

Dr. Nathan Newman and his 'Stem Cell Lift'' 11 years 8 months ago #1274673629

All fat grafts are loaded with stem cells. This will make very little difference, so don\'t hold out much, or any hope for this. It\'ll still absorb and you\'ll still need top ups and probably at the same rate as with any other type of fat graft.

Dr. Nathan Newman and his 'Stem Cell Lift'' 11 years 8 months ago #1274674468

Dr. Stephen Giunta has been touting the addition of stem cells to his FFT for years. (Yes, they are \"activated\") Results??? Negligible improvement in retention followed by the typical absorption/lumps/etc. etc. etc. Again, everyone\'s physiology is unique and some retain fat for decades without the addition of stem cells and growth factors. Most patients are unhappy with either the aesthetic results or the permanency.

Dr. Nathan Newman and his 'Stem Cell Lift'' 11 years 8 months ago #1274682662

Well thats depressing. Will remain optimistic, though. Only a matter of time before stem cell/gene therapy becomes a viable option, right?

Dr. Nathan Newman and his 'Stem Cell Lift'' 11 years 7 months ago #1274794400

All these exciting advances but a 1\"x1\" increase in dick size without risk of mutilation is asking too much? lol

www.newscientist.com/article/dn22217-cyb...alf-electronics.html

Or maybe the dream isn\'t too far off..

Dr. Nathan Newman and his 'Stem Cell Lift'' 11 years 7 months ago #1274806595

Haha warpedview! I wish stem cell therapy or genetic engineering would allow such. We are just not there yet. The \"magic bullet\" is likely around the corner if one is still young. What good is a massive wang at 60 years of age if you have E.D., low libido or cardiovascular issues? Even when a viable \"safe and effective\" option is realized, it will be many years before it is approved for use for the general populous. Hell, I\'m still waiting for the holy grail for male pattern baldness! LOL Perhaps a topical PGD2 inhibitor will do the trick... Yeah... hurry up and wait.

• Page: