PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PRFM Results

PRFM Results 12 years 5 months ago #1270655645

@M7, part of why I am doing this is to see if there is a possibility of a procedure that builds upon the natural tissue. I\'m much more hopeful about a positive result with this latest round than the first time. I figure that if this doesn\'t work, then I\'ll go for the PMMA, but for right now things seem to be going well.I know that Dr. Runels generated some controversy previously at our old board, but I really believe he is trying to figure this out. I have made quite a commitment in travelling from Oregon to Alabama and will continue to do so as long as I am seeing results. I will report both here and to Dr. Runels so that we can all see if this turns out to be another option that actually works. Measurable results (or lack thereof) have always been an issue in the PE field and I will do what I can to change that.BB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PRFM Results 12 years 5 months ago #1270747204

Okay, at the 2 week point now. Everything has pretty much gone back to the same measurements as my before point. I didn\'t bother with pics for this week as my before shots will tell you where I\'m at. I\'m hoping this is similar to what the PMMA guys have gone through previously. The growth is supposed to happen in weeks 3 to 12, so I\'ll have to wait to see what happens. The itching has gone away along with most of the soreness. The only remaining issue I have is something similar to a blood blister in my glans. It doesn\'t bother me and only is visible when pumping. I will continue pumping and stretching throughout the coming few weeks. Worst case, I\'m in San Diego starting Jan. 2nd, so I might make a quick trip over the border.

PRFM Results 12 years 4 months ago #1271089121

hey biggerbob,
any new update regarding this? I am really interested in doing this as I think this might be a safer route than PMMA

PRFM Results 12 years 4 months ago #1271108653

Been travelling a lot. I will be back home this next week and will finally get to measure, take pics and post. Overall I do not expect to see much in the way of gains though if any at all. I will reserve judgement until I actually measure to see if anything has happened though. I did book an appointment with Dr. C though for Jan 7th.

PRFM Results 12 years 4 months ago #1271189077

Well I am finally back at home. I promised pics and have some, but am having issues uploading to the site. I have seen a little growth in length, not sure if that is due to the PRFM or my stretching routine though. Girth is slightly better and I have seen more growth in the glans. Overall I think there is some promise to this, but I think it would take quite a few trips over a period of time to see any major changes. I have signed up for a PMMA treatment for Jan. 7th. I will wait until after that to decide if I will go back for any further PRFM treatments. I am encouraged by the growth I have seen in my glans to date. I have now gained 1/4\" in glans size, not huge, but better than before. My Erect length is now at a bone pressed 5-7/8\" and my Girth has increased by 1/4\" also. I will post pictures once I figure out what the problem is.

PRFM Results 12 years 4 months ago #1271189208

pics in a couple of different posts

PRFM Results 12 years 4 months ago #1271189220

Couple more

PRFM Results 12 years 3 months ago #1271402416

@biggerbob,
Would you like to do this treatment in my country with the help of my doctor, a long time found the website of Dr. Runnels, but the explorers had not shot Priapus equal to your giving testimony.
Could you describe how did Dr. Ronnels applications PRFM the glans?
Type of needle?
He centrifuged blood in the same time that you took the shot PRFM?

Thank you for your attention.

PRFM Results 12 years 3 months ago #1271412509

Carlos - The method that Dr. Runels has undertaken is probably best described by him and not me. I am NOT an expert, only a guy willing to take a chance somewhat after looking at the risks. The last round I did was a little different as the Dr added a product called ACell to the PRFM prior to injecting it. ACell is a porcine bladder product that is being used in regenerative medicine. I cannot say that it helped with any certainty. However, the gains I documented previously have not gone away either. So??? This needs more study and documented results before it can be considered as a viable option IMO. My overall take on this procedure is that it has had some positive results at least for me, I cannot speak for others. However, the results are very slow and I think it would take a LOT of repeat visits to acheive similar results to PMMA at this point. I will still consider it as an option in the future, but for now I have decided to go ahead with the PMMA route. This may end up being a better option for glans enhancement though than the other methods. I will continue to update this thread if I see any other changes, problems or if I decide to try again in the future.

PRFM Results 12 years 2 months ago #1271723747

@ biggerbob,
Thank you for responding so clear my doubts about the PRFM.
Now knowing how best to obtain the PRFM.
I would like to know the location of the glans you received the injection of PRFM.
In my research I found a center that is already making use of stem cells acquired by lipo suction, already developed for an adult body fat is the only way of acquiring stem cell, the other way would be to remove blood from the bone marrow or manipulate the umbilical cord, but that\'s not the case.
biggerbob you plan to return to Dr. Runnels?
If the event will happen Sicut iso with it these new options.
At the moment I got to get a centrifuge for the acquisition of PRP will be doing some tests on me, when they better understand and meet local conditions to make the sanitized PRFM relate here the news,
for now I\'m still in the process of data collection.
stemcellrevolution
Hair Restoration with Acell and Platelet Rich Plasma
Stem Cells Grow New Penis
biggerbob I\'m adding some links so we can better develop our discussion and knowledge.
I hope to be contributing
Thank you for your attention.
Carlos.

PRFM Results 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272491568

I paid nearly a hundred bucks for his PE report from several years ago. The report details a natural path using hormones and manual exercises. There is alot of gold in PE!!!!

PRFM Results 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272566104

Hey my friends in USA,

You can now have one more on the move.

www.advancedmensclinic.com/mens-health-c...tx/priapus-shot.html

PRFM Results 12 years 2 weeks ago #1272577347

Great find Carlos! Thanks, I\'ll be interested in experimenting with this in conjunction with my PMMA & Manual PE stretching

PRFM Results 12 years 2 weeks ago #1272586163

I will be contacting the AdvancedMensClinic today and fielding some questions. Will report my findings later.

PRFM Results 12 years 2 weeks ago #1272588299

M7 - I think that the Advanced Mens Clinic is probably licensed by Dr. Runels as they are advertising the Priapus shot. I know that Dr. Runels copyrighted that name, so I would ask them about it. Can you find out how much they charge? I would be interested to see if it is comparable to Dr. Runels.