PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is the sweet spot (girth wise) for women over 40?

What is the sweet spot (girth wise) for women over 40? 1 week 6 days ago #1308717156

• Iman
  • Iman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
I would appreciate if some of you guys who’ve had more experience with women would give some feedback on the subject. I’m an older gentleman and I am curious with women in this age group and above. I’ve read polls where about 5.5-6 inches Girth wise is the sweet spot for most women.

But women, 40 and above, usually have had multiple births and they would usually have a larger vaginal cavity. For those with the larger vaginal cavity, what would be a sweet spot for them. I know each woman is different and there is no set standard, but I would, appreciate some feedback on the subject. Any feedback that you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What is the sweet spot (girth wise) for women over 40? 1 week 5 days ago #1308717164

Yea..
i guess anecdotaly, and also in my experience, child-bearing women have (sometimes much) loser pussies. But i also remember one skinny girl at around 30 without kids that could take giant Girth (i used extender for 6.5 or smth) - this is perhaps coincidence, but she was in pain for a hole year with her first boyfriend who was large, but now i guess she can take it.
Anecdotaly (well, penis studies seem to be very clear asians have smaller ones) and also in my experience, Race seems to be another factor (asians being smaller, i have only experience with whites and asians)
Hm. Not sure.

Last edit: by Dream.

What is the sweet spot (girth wise) for women over 40? 1 week 5 days ago #1308717168

• Iman
  • Iman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
@Dream thanks man. I appreciate any feedback you can give, it all helps.

What is the sweet spot (girth wise) for women over 40? 1 week 5 days ago #1308717169

my experience with women in their 40's is almost exclusively women who've had a c-section. I'm dating one right now.
Small entry to a bigger cavern.
I'm around 5.5" max naturally and it's always a difficult entry, but smooth sailing once I'm in. Hell just probing around with fingers once I'm through the door I could sign the alphabet in there without a hitch. So I KNOW the interior part can take way more. Her tone is pretty crap, too, so once I'm in there I hardly feel any tension at all.

So why respond at all? Well, the small entry. That c-section, seems like the entry is lacking in flexibility, even if the interior can handle more, we struggle to get it in (but i still want more because I may break it off...). Every woman is going to be different but I can't imagine someone with a c-section being able to accommodate monsters. I'm sure it happens, I'm sure there are exceptions, but my FWB before her was 26, no kids, insane body count, felt like a chinese finger trap the whole way But seemingly unlimited flexibility. I'll bet I could have pulled a Buick up to her cervix and she'd have taken it. Current woman? You might be able to get two Buicks in there but you're bringing them in part by part and assembling inside.

My experience alone, YMMV, etc etc.

What is the sweet spot (girth wise) for women over 40? 1 week 4 days ago #1308717180

I’ve been with 40+ women since my HA injections. I started at 4.5” Girth and glans Girth closer to 5.5”. Several of my partners I’d been with before and after the injections.

The sweet spot for me actually seemed to be less than 5.5” at 5.25”. Don’t get me wrong I’ve had a few women who really enjoy the 6” Girth but 5.25” seemed to be where women started to call me thick .

As has been mentioned here many many times - most women do not care if you’re 4.25 or 6.25. They care about how hard you are, the connection, the way you make them feel, the way you move your body, the way you touch them, the way you give them oral, the way you make them feel sexy , the way you kiss them WAYYYYY more than if you’re 5 inches in Girth or 6 inches in Girth. When I go the more permanent route with Ellanse , I will actually be targeting LESS Girth not more. My target being 5.25” . No woman is going to think 7 x 5.25 with a thick head isn’t enough!

My wife has also been with many men (we swing, are open etc) , and the best sex she’s had is with a guy who is very very average in size (smaller than I was pre HA.). Her worst experience was with a guy who was 9” and thicker than me but couldn’t ever stay hard.

Stay focused on what matters and the Girth is a bonus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abo, Dream, Iman

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream